Mattei Family Pizza in Point Breeze (1260 Point Breeze Ave.) has a specialty pie each month and for October, I got to try their Oktoberfest pizza ahead of its launch.
Brace yourselves! It's a real thing!
There's already a host of pumpkin spice products before fall starts.
Colin Kaepernick Leads 49ers In Merchandise Sale This Season
Trump said the NFL's ratings slide is in part because of player protests. "They want to hit, but it is hurting the game". Trump was quicker and more vehement in his hatred of Colin Kaepernick's non-violent protest than he was of Nazis.
Like the sound of that? "So we've created a delicious marriage of a classic Villa Italian Kitchen cheese pizza and all the cozy, seasonal flavors of fall just for you". So, after a few R&D sessions, we landed on the ideal Pumpkin Spice Pizza balance. So, after a few R&D sessions, we landed on the ideal Pumpkin Spice Pizza balance.
The pizza launches at all 230 locations of Villa Italian Kitchens on Friday, September 22, at which point you'll be able to try it; just try not to judge the pizza until you'd experienced a slice for yourself.
Pumpkin pie filling, loaded with spicy notes of nutmeg, clove and cinnamon, is then spread across each crust before being piled with 100% whole-milk mozzarella and baked to golden-brown perfection. That's because this pumpkin spice pizza deal is only available on one day: The first day of fall.
- Trudeau confronts Canada's failure of indigenous people in United Nations speech
- Tropical Storm Jose Will Play a Role in Steering Hurricane Maria
- Texas asks appeals court to let sanctuary cities law take effect
- Polémica entre Neymar e Cavani quase terminou em confrontos
- Seoul Media Say North Korea Might Test Nuke in Pacific
- Kris Bryant hits go-ahead home run for Chicago Cubs
- Apple iPhone 8 Release
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr: 'I think we'll be better this year'
- USA said to weigh shooting down all North Korean missiles
- Gold futures rise on escalating geopolitical tensions