The reality star, 20, reportedly started to tell her friends the baby news during the Day N Night music festival in Anaheim - which took place from September 8 to 10 - while Scott has been telling his pals that a bundle of joy is on the way, according to the gossip site. Kylie frequently alluded to the relationship on her docu-series, Life of Kylie, and anytime she does, her friends and family can't help but call out how happy Jenner has become.
Insiders also claim to the publication that Kylie's boyfriend Travis Scott has "told friends about the pregnancy". Kylie just celebrated her 20th birthday and Travis bought her a custom butterfly diamond chain.
Reps did not respond to PEOPLE's request for comment.
On a 2016 episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", Jenner said she wanted to have kids by 25.
Vigilantism victims may get compensation
The bench insisted that law and order was a primary concern of the court and sought reports from states where instances of mob violence were recently reported.
Please take a seat: Kylie Jenner might be pregnant with Travis Scott's baby.
The publication reports Kylie has been posting old pictures on her Instagram account - and new ones from the waist up. This public appearance was largely seen as Kylie's official breakup from Tyga, who she dated since turning 18, in August 2015.
It seems the Life of Kylie is about to change dramatically.
This is the first child for the reality TV star.
- 'Truly Historic' Visits By President Trump, PM Narendra Modi: Israeli Prime Minister
- Gov. Ricketts proclaims September 23 National Hunting and Fishing Day in Nebraska
- Hot Stock of the Day - Pure Storage Inc (NYSE:PSTG)
- Gold prices inch up amid North Korea concerns
- Kelly Clarkson Performs New Single, 'Love So Soft,' on 'America's Got Talent'
- Malcolm Butler addresses loss of starting role in Week 2
- 'Price is Right' contestants win historic $80K at 'The Wheel'
- Raccoon hitches ride on police cruiser hood
- US Considering Shooting Down a North Korean Missile
- Sam Bradford officially ruled out for Week 3 vs. Bucs