The first is that Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor will not appear in Justice League.
A new report now confirms that another character has also been cut off from the film, despite announcing her cast addition.
It's been a long and winding process to unite the Justice League, but years of effort are soon to come to an end as Warner Bros. has held its first known secret test screening for the DC superhero team-up flick.
It's hard to know exactly what's going on with Justice League, now that Zack Snyder has departed the set and Joss Whedon is understood to have reshot extensively in his absence - so much so, in fact, that there was talk that he was due to a co-director's credit.
Dodgers slugger Bellinger breaks NL rookie HR record
Ryu would be vying for the role as the Dodgers' No. 4 starter in the playoffs, behind Clayton Kershaw, Rich Hill and Yu Darvish. But Bellinger broke that mark in the third inning against the San Francisco Giants on Friday.
Eisenberg's hammy performance in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was one of the many complaints levelled against the film, so if it's more of the same in Justice League, it's something they can do without.
"Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy".
Justice League hits theaters November 17, 2017. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat.
According to early reports, Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor didn't make it into Justice League. Despite the formation of an unprecedented league of heroes - Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and the Flash - it may be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
- Adoption fees waived at Humane Society of West Michigan on Saturday
- Maharashtra has always shown the way in social reforms: President Kovind
- Kuldeep Yadav's hat-trick and other records broken by him
- Student stuck in cave for three days survived by licking the walls
- " "L'Iran teste " avec succès " un nouveau missile balistique
- US, EU to sign covered agreement on insurer equivalency
- "Double Hat Bandit" serial bank robbery suspect arrested in Indiana
- Trump fires back, Kim labels him deranged
- We want no more trucks in Lagos for now - Ministry
- Versace Just Won Fashion Month with a Next-Level Supermodel Reunion