Comedy legend Jerry Lewis had a long career in show business, and during that time he earned a reputation for being a grumpy, mean-spirited person offstage that was nearly as significant as his work in comedy and film.
Jerry Lewis "intentionally excluded" his six sons from his first marriage out of his will.
Retrieved by The Blast and People, the will, executed in 2012, reads: 'I have intentionally excluded Gary Lewis, Ronald Lewis, Anthony Joseph Lewis, Christopher Joseph Lewis, Scott Anthony Lewis, and Joseph Christopher Lewis and their descendants as beneficiaries of my estate, it being my intention that they shall receive no benefits hereunder'.
On Twitter, one comment played on Lewis' famous telethon for muscular dystrophy: "So much for Jerry's (actual) kids".
Raccoon hitches ride on police cruiser hood
Colorado Springs police shared photos captured from inside the vehicle showing the raccoon hanging on. Another made a reference to Guardians of the Galaxy's Rocket, a notoriously fearless raccoon.
Lewis died at age 91 of heart failure August 20.
According to reports, Lewis left his entire estate to widow SanDee Pitnick, with their adopted daughter Danielle second in line to inherit the fortune.
The Lewis estate is valued at a estimated $50 million. Estimates of his loss of reputation have yet to be calculated.
- Crack in dam ravaged by Hurricane Maria sparks Puerto Rico evacuations
- Move Over, Pumpkin Spice! Starbucks Introduces New Maple Pecan Latte
- Malcolm Butler addresses loss of starting role in Week 2
- Reliance Home Finance debuts on markets; lists at 5% upper circuit
- Gov. Ricketts proclaims September 23 National Hunting and Fishing Day in Nebraska
- Heat warning issued for Waterloo Region this weekend
- Jay-Z Honors Chester Bennington With A Stripped-Down Performance Of 'Numb/Encore'
- Visualizing the influx of Rohingya refugees
- Gold falls 1pc, hits three-week low after Fed statement
- 'Price is Right' contestants win historic $80K at 'The Wheel'