Comedy legend Jerry Lewis had a long career in show business, and during that time he earned a reputation for being a grumpy, mean-spirited person offstage that was nearly as significant as his work in comedy and film.
Jerry Lewis "intentionally excluded" his six sons from his first marriage out of his will.
Retrieved by The Blast and People, the will, executed in 2012, reads: 'I have intentionally excluded Gary Lewis, Ronald Lewis, Anthony Joseph Lewis, Christopher Joseph Lewis, Scott Anthony Lewis, and Joseph Christopher Lewis and their descendants as beneficiaries of my estate, it being my intention that they shall receive no benefits hereunder'.
On Twitter, one comment played on Lewis' famous telethon for muscular dystrophy: "So much for Jerry's (actual) kids".
Heat warning issued for Waterloo Region this weekend
In addition to temperatures being well above normal, they'll perhaps even be record-breaking. Temperatures and humidity are expected to increase this weekend under mostly sunny skies.
Lewis died at age 91 of heart failure August 20.
According to reports, Lewis left his entire estate to widow SanDee Pitnick, with their adopted daughter Danielle second in line to inherit the fortune.
The Lewis estate is valued at a estimated $50 million. Estimates of his loss of reputation have yet to be calculated.
- Research Ratings: Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN), Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT)
- HP Enterprise se sépare de 10% de ses effectifs
- 'Price is Right' contestants win historic $80K at 'The Wheel'
- Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai 3 To Go On Floors Next Year
- Gov. Ricketts proclaims September 23 National Hunting and Fishing Day in Nebraska
- Reliance Home Finance debuts on markets; lists at 5% upper circuit
- Russian Federation rebukes Trump, says to 'defend' Iran nuclear deal
- Malcolm Butler addresses loss of starting role in Week 2
- Vigilantism victims may get compensation
- Stock Technical & Performances to Explore: Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)