Since North Korea's sixth nuclear test, China has supposedly closed certain border crossings, started cracking down on North Korean labor, and pressured its financial institutions.
Asked at a regular briefing about Trump's comment, Lu said, "As far as I know, what you have mentioned just now is not consistent with the facts".
Without elaborating, Lu, however, said "in principle China has always implemented the UN Security Council (UNSC) resolutions in their entirety and fulfilled its due responsibility".
Petroleum exports for use in the North Korea's ballistic missile program or other activities are banned by United Nations sanctions, the statement said. Textiles have been Pyongyang's last major source of foreign revenue following repeated rounds of United Nations sanctions, under which China cut off purchases of coal, iron ore, seafood and other goods. Trump called North Korean leader Kim Jong Un a "madman" on Friday, a day after Kim dubbed him a "mentally deranged US dotard" who would face the "highest level of hard-line countermeasure in history" in retaliation for Trump saying the USA would "totally destroy" North Korea if it threatened the United States or its allies.
Richardson Man Found Guilty of Murdering Girlfriend, Hiding Her Body
Prosecutors presented evidence to the jury that showed that Lowe drove around with Bardwell's body in the trunk of his auto for several days.
China accounts for about 90 percent of North Korea's trade.
Trump praised China on Thursday for what he said was instructions to its banks to cut off business with North Korea. We are inviting all interested countries to pool efforts and to do their best to reach our common goal as soon as possibl,"Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said".
Beijing will also ban imports of textiles from North Korea immediately.
On Friday, Russia urged "hot heads" to calm down as the United States admitted it felt "challenged" by North Korea's warning that it could test a hydrogen bomb over the Pacific.
- Saudi textbook features image of Yoda with King Faisal
- New England Patriots TE 'good to go' in Week 3
- North Korea FM raises threat of H-bomb test in Pacific Ocean
- Myanmar foreign ministry summons Pak envoy to censure over Rohingya
- 'Rick and Morty' creator Dan Harmon calls out trolls attacking female writers
- Country Club Trust Company na Sells 110 Shares of Alphabet Inc. (GOOG)
- Varun Dhawan shares Salman Khan's cameo scene from Judwaa 2
- Tom Cruise accusé d'être indirectement responsable d'un crash d'avion mortel
- Daniel Sturridge in line for Liverpool return, says Jürgen Klopp
- 15 dead and 20 missing on Dominica after Hurricane Maria