The Prime Minister has written personalised letters to iconic celebrities, including inter-faith leaders, industrialists, sportspersons film stars, and other noted personalities to extend their support Swachhata Hi Seva.
Quoting Mahatma Gandhi, Modi said Swachhata or cleanliness is for each of us to practice.
Relive Moussa Dembele's Puskas Award nominated goal for Celtic against St Johnstone
The pre-match display set the scene for the game where Brendan Rodgers' side completed an entire league season without defeat. It will come as no surprise to hear celtic fans have been nominated for a fan award .
Even as BJP State president Tamilisai Soundararajan tweeted urging Mr. Kamal Haasan to take into account the corruption charges against Mr. Kejriwal, she thanked Mr. Rajinikanth for supporting the PM's campaign. Let us ensure that the coming days are about living the Mantra of "Swachhata Hi Seva".
Rajinikanth has been hinting at joining politics for some time but never came clear on his political ambitions. "Leading up to Gandhi Jayanti, we can encourage widespread support for, and participation in cleanliness initiatives across India", the Prime Minister's letter read. Over the last few months, the BJP has shown keen desire in roping the superstar to work alongside the party. Union Minister Pon Radhakrishnan in August said the decision to join politics is entirely on the actor. "It is not wrong if he joins politics", Radhakrishnan said.
Mr Haasan has said he would be willing to work with Mr Rajinikanth if the superstar made a decision to enter politics.
- Polémica entre Neymar e Cavani quase terminou em confrontos
- Apple Intentionally Makes iPhones Vulnerable To Hacking With iOS 11
- Radamel Falcao's brace caps Monaco's win over Lille; Nice held by Angers
- Nanaimo senior in critical condition after being struck by own vehicle
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Gives Press Briefing 9/20/2017
- Major Super Mario Run Update Coming September 29 Along With First Sale
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Goes Gold, Gets a New Trailer
- Fire bans rescinded in southeastern, Cariboo regions
- U.S. warplanes in show of force to North Korea
- Hot, humid weather continues for the first weekend of fall