On the same day, the 29-year-old also unveiled her "Galaxy Collection" which hits stores October 13! "So you know I had to launch Fenty Beauty here, in person, right?" Fenty Beauty was released on September 8, 2017 and is now available at Sephora Beauty Stores, Harvey Nichols stores, as well as the Fenty Beauty website.
Rihanna had the beauty world shook after the release of Fenty Beauty.
"I, the idiot, didn't know Rihanna's last name was Fenty so I'm sitting here in class like wait.so that's why", a third fan tweeted.
Stephens Inc. AR Has $412000 Holdings in Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB)
Ullmann Financial Group bought a fresh position in stocks of Fifth Third Bancorp in the 1st period worth at about $167,000. State of Wisconsin Investment Board increased its position in Fifth Third Bancorp by 78.3% during the first quarter.
Let's face it, Rihanna probably only cares about you knowing the name of her line, which happens to be doing phenomenally well after completely selling out of the darker foundations in the impressively wide range. "I am going to find some time between albums and fragrances to do that, I promise".
A lot of folks are surprised, but there's another side to Fentygate: the fans who are annoyed that casual Rihanna supporters never thought to figure out what Fenty meant in the first place. Rihanna's really killing it in the beauty game, and she's just getting started. The cosmetic line caters to "all skin colors and all undertones, from all countries". Rihanna is far from done surpassing your wildest beauty dreams.
- IPhone 8 makes its major market debut -- in Japan
- Pair jailed for planting bomb at police recruitment drive
- CICC Jumps 17% After Tencent Acquires 5% Stake
- Municipals end weaker after FOMC leaves rate steady
- Two suspects arrested in London train attack
- PyeongChang 2018 Medals Unveiled
- Flesh Eating Disease Affecting Victorians At An Alarming Rate
- NV5 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ:NVEE) Stock Rating Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research
- Trains to Beijing running at full speed
- Iran's Khamenei slams Trump's 'gangster and cowboy' speech