Prime Minister Narendra Modi's gift to Varanasi and Vadodara will be the Mahamana Express, a "Made in India" superfast express train.
The PM will also inaugurate several infrastructure projects, including the Ramnagar-Samne Ghat bridge and the Balua Ghat bridge, and lay the foundation for almost six projects, including a sewage treatment plant at Ramana, local BJP leaders said.
Modi will inaugurate almost 17 infrastructure projects including the Ramnagar-Samne Ghat bridge and the Balua Gha bridge, and lay the foundation of almost six project including Ramna Sewage Treatment Plant (STP), said Bhardwaj. "The Prime Minister will dedicate to the nation, the Deendayal Hastkala Sankul - a trade facilitation centre for handicrafts - at Bada Lalpur", the press statement said adding that he will briefly visit the facilities at the Sankul.
PM Modi would also be launching the Mahamana Express, named after former Hindu Mahasabha president Madan Mohan Malviya who was known as Mahamana.
The Prime Minister will also dedicate a Jal Ambulance service, and a Jal Shav Vahan service to the people of Varanasi, through a video link. Among the highlights will be the flagging off of the Mahamana Express train to connect Varanasi with Gujarat's Surat and Vadodara. From there PM Modi will then head for the Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW) guest house where he will meet BJP workers.
Increíble; Real Madrid no gana en el Santiago Bernabéu
Deportivo La Coruña ganó sus primeros tres puntos en el campeonato, venció en el Riazor a Alavés 1-0 con gol de Luisinho. Estoy con ellos, seguro, estamos muchos con ellos, pero los que luchan, los que están en el campo, son los jugadores.
The banking services of Utkarsh Bank, specialising in micro finance would also be inaugurated by PM Modi and he would unveil a plaque marking the laying of the foundation stone for the bank's headquarters.
Modi will also release a commemorative stamp on the Ramayana, the official said. In a tweet, PM Modi said, "I look forward to praying at the historic Tulsi Manas Temple and Durga Mata Temple".
He will address a gathering of farmers there.
On September 23, the PM will participate in a sanitation related activity in Shahanshahpur village.
After addressing the farmers and distribution of certificates, PM Narendra Modi will leave for Delhi.
- European Union report reveals anti-Muslim discrimination
- Cubs Catcher Is Matching Donations For Hurricane Relief In Puerto Rico
- US Leaving Iran Nuclear Deal May Send Worst Signal to N. Korea
- Canada Discusses Uranium And Nuclear Energy Collaboration With India
- Pat Cummins to return after India vs Australia ODI cricket series
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) PT Set at $17.00 by Cantor Fitzgerald
- Xiaomi ready to release smart phones with wireless charging
- Spicejet Co-Founder Ajay Singh ready to take charge of NDTV
- Translator slammed for covering up Trump attacks on Iran
- Iran's Khamenei slams Trump's 'gangster and cowboy' speech