While most people are looking forward to using Goku or Vegeta, one character that got the fans attention is Android 21, someone only made for the game. Developer Arc System Works has been hard at work creating a top-notch fighting game hybrid that will feature fast-paced action with some of the most familiar fighters in anime. And instead of posting one trailer at a time, we've chose to share all of them in this article. Not much is known about this mysterious foe, but we do know she has a connection with Android 16. Needless to say, Android 21 stood out among the bunch especially since "Dragon Ball FighterZ" is going to be her debut in the franchise. Unlike Android 21, Dr. Gero has appeared in manga on several occasions before.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is shaping up to be a victor. However, this was later defeated by Goku, which led the scientist to deeply hate the main protagonist.
West Indies sweat over Chris Gayle's fitness after hamstring uneasiness
The second one-day global between England and West Indies at Trent Bridge has been abandoned because of heavy rain. West Indies have yet to find out if Gayle will be fit for the third of a five-match series at Bristol on Sunday.
While at Namco Bandai earlier this week in Tokyo, Kotaku participated in a roundtable discussion with Dragon Ball FighterZ producer Tomoko Hiroki, who described how the process went, which helped clarify Toriyama's involvement. Then, there is also Tien Shinhan - the devoted martial artist familiar for his bald head, muscular build and third eye. Dragon Ball FighterZ will release on the Xbox One in February 2018.
- Hurricane Maria bears down on Puerto Rico and Dominica
- TPMP Qui est Meryem, la nouvelle chroniqueuse qui agace la toile?
- US Fed's Yellen says has not met with Trump to discuss status
- Iowa's Budget Won't Prompt Special Session
- Military expert urges against conflict with North Korea: 'That time has passed'
- Meet the incredible rescue dog in Mexico that helps with search efforts
- "TPMP": La guéguerre entre Pierre Ménès et Matthieu Delormeau, c'est fini!
- Almost 500K Dodge Ram Trucks Over Fire Risk
- Ian Brady died of natural causes, coroner rules
- AARP: GOP repeal could raise seniors' healthcare cost by $16K a year