According to the Foreign Office, in 2017 to date, Indian forces have carried out more than 700 ceasefire violations along the LoC and the Working Boundary, resulting in the death of over 30 civilians and injuries to more than 100.
"Indian brutality on World Peace Day (Sept 21) martyred six innocent Pakistanis, injured 26 along working boundary in Chappar/Harpal/Charwa Sector, Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor, the director general of Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), the military's media wing, said in a statement on Friday". 20 others were injured near the Working Boundary in Sialkot.
The firing of mortars started on Thursday that hit civilian population village Bini Sulariyan where initially four persons, including two women, were killed.
Mauricio Pochettino confident Harry Kane is committed to Tottenham despite trophy concern
But I tell you always, Harry is a player who loves Tottenham and is going to stay here. "It's because they are human, the players are human".
Dr Farrukh Naveed told Dawn News that the number of dead had risen to six people, who he identified as Mariam Mahmood, Mariam Ishaq, Nafees Bibi, Khursheed Bibi, Ashraf Mansoor and Imran Ghani.
Punjab Rangers gave benefiting response to the attack and silenced the enemies posts, which were targeting civilian population.
- 'Clear & concise' Trump won't tell allies his decision on Iran deal - Tillerson
- Spicejet Co-Founder Ajay Singh ready to take charge of NDTV
- IOS 11 : comment couper totalement Bluetooth et Wi-Fi
- Modi on 2-day visit to Varanasi from today
- Un rapport s'inquiète de la présence d'aluminium — Vaccins
- US Leaving Iran Nuclear Deal May Send Worst Signal to N. Korea
- Two charged with murder over burned body in Southfields garden
- Le testing qui montre la discrimination bancaire
- Mahira Khan's most sizzling pictures
- Arsenal striker set for at least a month on the sidelines