According to the Foreign Office, in 2017 to date, Indian forces have carried out more than 700 ceasefire violations along the LoC and the Working Boundary, resulting in the death of over 30 civilians and injuries to more than 100.
"Indian brutality on World Peace Day (Sept 21) martyred six innocent Pakistanis, injured 26 along working boundary in Chappar/Harpal/Charwa Sector, Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor, the director general of Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), the military's media wing, said in a statement on Friday". 20 others were injured near the Working Boundary in Sialkot.
The firing of mortars started on Thursday that hit civilian population village Bini Sulariyan where initially four persons, including two women, were killed.
Family left out of pocket by Ryanair's cancellations
Ryanair said 120 pilots would be joining the firm in the next two weeks and 500 would be recruited over the next six months. Referring to pilots' pay he said "maybe we have got it a bit on the low side" and said it would be looked at.
Dr Farrukh Naveed told Dawn News that the number of dead had risen to six people, who he identified as Mariam Mahmood, Mariam Ishaq, Nafees Bibi, Khursheed Bibi, Ashraf Mansoor and Imran Ghani.
Punjab Rangers gave benefiting response to the attack and silenced the enemies posts, which were targeting civilian population.
- Notre Dame RB Josh Adams' motto: 'Stay patient and keep pounding it'
- Obama Speaks on Republican Obamacare Repeal Efforts: 'It Is Aggravating'
- US Leaving Iran Nuclear Deal May Send Worst Signal to N. Korea
- Gundogan injury not serious
- Federer, Nadal relish teaming up at Laver Cup
- United States aircraft carrier to conduct joint drill in S.Korea
- Arsenal striker set for at least a month on the sidelines
- Supreme Court to take a call on Rohingyas: Rajnath
- Modi on 2-day visit to Varanasi from today
- Le testing qui montre la discrimination bancaire