The second person suspected of stealing a purse from a Freeman parent's auto during last week's shooting and racking up approximately $36,000 in charges has been arrested.
Jensen is being investigated on potential charges of identity theft, three counts of forgery, two counts of second-degree possession of stolen property and two counts of third-degree theft in relation to the vehicle prowls at Freeman High School, officials said.
Nicole D. Jensen, 33, is accused of prowling vehicles September 13 belonging to parents arriving at Freeman High School to contact their children, according to a Spokane County Sheriff's Office news release.Читайте также: Focusing the Lens on SPDR Bloomberg Barclays Aggregate Bond ETF (BNDS) Shares
Court documents haven't yet been made public that would detail each person's suspected involvement.
Deputies say a Freeman parent parked her vehicle along Highway 27 last Wednesday as she hurried to the school to see if her daughter was okay.
Jensen said she didn't know the cards had been stolen from the Freeman parent until after she ran up hundreds of dollars in charges at Wal-Mart and Fred Meyer locations in Spokane. She turned over several items she had purchased with the stolen cards, court documents state.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Rio announces $2.5 billion buyback
- Faced with fines, Trump voter refuses to take down her massive signs
- Pourquoi Emmanuel Macron revient-il sur ses propos — "Fainéants"
- Unidentified man tries to sexually assault girl in school in Haryana
- Remarks by President Trump and President Erdoğan of Turkey Before Bilateral Meeting
- SteamWorld Dig 2 isn't over when you complete it
- Kardashian store held up by woman ranting about Cuba
- Waymo seeking US$2.6bil from Uber for one trade secret: lawyer
- RIAA report shows streaming boosting United States revenue by 17%
- China reiterates calls for S.Korea to remove THAAD