The second person suspected of stealing a purse from a Freeman parent's auto during last week's shooting and racking up approximately $36,000 in charges has been arrested.
Jensen is being investigated on potential charges of identity theft, three counts of forgery, two counts of second-degree possession of stolen property and two counts of third-degree theft in relation to the vehicle prowls at Freeman High School, officials said.
Nicole D. Jensen, 33, is accused of prowling vehicles September 13 belonging to parents arriving at Freeman High School to contact their children, according to a Spokane County Sheriff's Office news release.
Rohingyas in India are illegal immigrants: Rajnath Singh
Myanmar Counsellor Aung San Suu Kyi had said that the country will allow the Rohingya to return after a verification process. He said that the issue of deportation of Rohingyas for India is not a matter of ego and confrontation but of principles.
Court documents haven't yet been made public that would detail each person's suspected involvement.
Deputies say a Freeman parent parked her vehicle along Highway 27 last Wednesday as she hurried to the school to see if her daughter was okay.
Jensen said she didn't know the cards had been stolen from the Freeman parent until after she ran up hundreds of dollars in charges at Wal-Mart and Fred Meyer locations in Spokane. She turned over several items she had purchased with the stolen cards, court documents state.
- Zirpoli: Nuclear stalemate with North Korea will keep the peace
- China reiterates calls for S.Korea to remove THAAD
- Pourquoi Emmanuel Macron revient-il sur ses propos — "Fainéants"
- Waymo seeking US$2.6bil from Uber for one trade secret: lawyer
- Kardashian store held up by woman ranting about Cuba
- Microsoft Adds Four Halo Games to Backward Compatibility List
- Focusing the Lens on SPDR Bloomberg Barclays Aggregate Bond ETF (BNDS) Shares
- James Corden Is Peter Rabbit in the Animated Comedy's First Trailer
- Lyft, Budweiser Team Up to Reduce Drunk Driver
- Taiwan wins 2nd gold in taekwondo at Asian Indoor & Martial Arts Games