President Trump on Wednesday praised Alabama Sen.
Following the conclusion of the Republican Alabama Senate special primary election on August 15 which saw former Alabama's Chief Judge, Roy Moore and former Alabama state Attorney General, Luther Strange emerge as candidates, the duo are scheduled for a special election on September 26.
Police make additional arrests in connection with London subway bombing
The Royal Gibraltar Police will also review its operational posture and will take the necessary measures to keep the Public safe. The couple are said to be staying with friends following the police raid , during which surrounding houses were evacuated.
Unusual came second behind Roy Moore in the August primary but would be hoping to win the special election especially with the support of President Trump, VP Mike Pence, senate and the GOP establishment to continue in the seat vacated by Jeff Sessions following his appointment as Attorney General of the USA on February 8. Smart, tough on crime, borders & trade, loves Vets & Military. House weighs tougher rules for banks dealing with North Korea MORE (R-Ky.), who has indicated unusual is his pick in the election. Instead, Trump's appearance will be at the smaller Von Braun Center in downtown Huntsville, 10 miles east of Madison City Stadium, the site of his 2016 event. Gorka also previously worked for Breitbart News as the website's national security editor. Polls have consistently shown unusual trailing Moore, despite the backing of Trump, Pence and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.
- Adam Scott's new Fox show will air its premiere on Twitter
- 'Revenge of the Nerds' Star Bernie Casey Dead at 78
- Watchmen TV Series Green Lit At HBO
- Mourinho tells Carrick, Herrera to be patient
- Joel Embiid still not cleared to go full-bore, 76ers say
- Netflix Yanks Kids' Cartoon Episode With Penis Drawing in Background
- Zach Braff Wins 'Most Trenchant Tweet' on "Evil" Sean Spicer at Emmys
- Sri Lanka announce Test squad for Pakistan series
- Students respond to the release of new Apple technology
- SC asks Unitech to pay compensation to 39 home buyers