The smartphone was up for pre-orders since September 12, and early pre-order customers will start to see the smartphone arrive at their doorsteps starting Thursday. Under this sale, Samsung is offering a Galaxy S8+ worth Rs. 70,900 for free with select QLED TVs in India.
This offer is valid for phones purchased between 1 to 30 September. You also get a free wireless charger alongside, and Reliance Jio is offering up to 448GB of extra 4G data alongside free Jio Prime membership. Dubbed the "never mind offer", it gives a one-time replacement offer by paying Rs 990 at the time of fix in the case of a broken smartphone screen. The company is also offering 5% Cashback on SBI Debit Card and on EMI transaction on SBI Credit Card. If you are looking for a TV then you might head to a Samsung store and get a sweet deal. The exchange offer value may vary depending upon the smartphone you exchange it with. Apart from this, Galaxy Note 8 comes with features such as iris scanner that can be used as an authentication method for certain functionalities, S Pen as a stylus to jot, scribble, magnify things in addition to some advanced operations like real-time translation of texts and pictures.
The Image is showing Galaxy S8 Image courtesy bgr.com
The Galaxy Note8 is fitted with the biggest screen for a Note device, at 6.3 inches, featuring the Quad HD + Super AMOLED Infinity display. On the front end, there's an 8-megapixel autofocus camera with an aperture of f/1.7.
Global shares drift as investors pause ahead of Fed
Despite many encouraging signs in the economy, Yellen is opting to go slowly to reduce the central bank's $4.5 trillion holdings. Recall that the Fed purchased large quantities of both assets as part of its Large Scale Asset Purchases (LSAP) program.
- 249, 90 GB At Rs. 429
- Amid political debut talks, Kamal Haasan to meet Arvind Kejriwal today
- Gal Gadot in talks to join Bradley Cooper in drama Deeper
- Major insurance lobby comes out against Obamacare repeal bill
- Pennsylvania system glitch let non-citizens register to vote
- Sean Spicer fibs again - Emmy audience not 'largest ever, period'
- Jet fuel crisis: Immigration NZ extends visas expiring because of cancelled flights
- Guardiola hopeful over Gundogan injury scare
- Obama Slams GOP For Attacking His ObamaCare Legacy
- Manchester United vs Burton Albion English Carabao Cup Live Updates