Deezer Presents: Defending in Numbers - check out the latest Deezer Originals podcast, covering all of the major talking points from the the Premier League and beyond.
"We won three last season so they have more obligation than us".
It is certainly not out of the question that two teams would avoid defeat until the 16th matchday of the season - a feat accomplished by Liverpool and Arsenal in 2007/08 - but you can also back either team to lose first.
To be fair though, both sides have a number of games before that December 9th meeting at Old Trafford.
But the Blues were unable to find a way past a resolute Arsenal side who were lacking confidence going into the match.
Neymar behaved like a child, Forlan says
Paris Saint-Germain defender Dani Alves has reportedly attempted to broker peace between Edinson Cavani and Neymar following their dispute at the weekend.
Given this scenario, Mkhitaryan's ability to adapt was bound to be tested in the Premier League and even the 2015/16 Bundesliga Player of the season struggled to come to terms with how the game is played in the English top flight.
"I said that last season and it is the same now".
"'We are going to enjoy having him here and try to keep him at the club for as long as possible".
While City are fluid, United are rugged.
The pair have looked fairly unstoppable thus far, and dabblebet is offering a whopping 33/1 (34.0) that both remain unbeaten until the Manchester derby, now scheduled for December 9th.
One can be rest assured that he has achieved that objective and has successfully transitioned himself from a misfit to a mainstay at Manchester United all in the space of one year.
- Scientists have discovered binary asteroid
- We've got talent to challenge India, says captain Smith
- Sadio Mane wishes to reach out to Ederson
- CBS Commits to New Dick Wolf Drama
- US, South Korea to hold talks over North Korea nuclear crisis
- First Apple Watch S3 Devices Suffer from LTE Connectivity Issues
- Speaker Ryan, think big on corporate tax reform
- DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE:DST) Sees Unusual Trading Volume in Its Shares
- Paytm Mall eyes $500 mn sales in festive season
- Equifax was hacked almost 5 month before its first disclosed date