A Pennsylvania man convicted of sexually assaulting six girls he was "gifted" from the same family was sentenced to 30 to 87 years in prison Wednesday in Bucks County court.
Lee Kaplan was found guilty of three counts of rape of a child, four counts of statutory sexual assault, seven counts of indecent assault and three counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse on June 6, court records show.
Kaplan fathered two children with the girl, the first when she was 14, and sexually assaulted her five sisters.
Sri Lanka announce Test squad for Pakistan series
All-rounder Angelo Mathews will miss the first test against Pakistan starting 28th of September 2017 in the United Arab Emirates. This is the latest in a long history of leg injuries for Mathews - the last 12 months having been particularly problematic.
Authorities said the family "gifted" their oldest daughter to Kaplan because he helped them financially after they abandoned their Amish faith. The girl, her sisters, her two children, and her mother were living in Kaplan's home when he was arrested a year ago.
The couple who gifted several of their children to Kaplan was sentenced to up to seven years of prison on July 19 for child endangerment.
Prosecutors say the victims considered themselves to be Kaplan's wives. Savilla Stoltzfus has said she knew of the sexual relationships but thought it could be a "good thing".
- Chile, México, Bolivia y Nicaragua acompañarán eventual diálogo en Venezuela
- 'Revenge of the Nerds' Star Bernie Casey Dead at 78
- Hedley to play Westman Place
- Joel Embiid still not cleared to go full-bore, 76ers say
- Senate intelligence chairman: Facebook should testify
- Donald Trump's criticism of Iran nuclear deal rebuked by allies and adversaries
- Three More Suspects Arrested In Connection To London Subway Blast
- Jimmy Kimmel blasts health care bill
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Brady, Belichick donate to JJ Watt's Hurricane Harvey relief fund