A 48-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were detained under the Terrorism Act in the early hours, after a search at an address in Newport.
British authorities have taken a third man into custody on suspicion of playing a part in Friday's Parsons Green Tube terror attack.
Authorities have reduced the terror threat level from "critical" to "severe", indicating they view another attack as highly likely, but no longer imminent.
Police officers stand behind cordon tape near a property that was searched after an explosion on a London Underground train, in Sunbury-on-Thames September 16, 2017.
The two suspects detained over last week's London subway bombing are an 18-year-old refugee from Iraq and a 21-year old from Syria, both of whom were fostered by a British couple, according to a local official and media reports.
Bomb experts who studied the photographs of the smouldering homemade bomb remains say that the initial charge went off, explaining it was very fortunate the main charge failed to detonate.
Google may launch new Pixelbook at $1199
Is there anything else for me? Unlike the changeable bases on Google Hoe, Home mini sports same base which also looks pretty good. The Pixel 2 XL's expected features and specifications include a 6-inch OLED screen and a Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 processor.
Local council chief Ian Harvey said he believed the 18-year-old was an Iraqi orphan who moved to the United Kingdom three years ago after his parents died.
Faroukh is being quizzed in a south London police station after he was arrested just before midnight on Saturday outside Aladdin's Fried Chicken, in Hounslow, where he worked.
Footage obtained by broadcaster ITV shows a man near the Sunbury address Friday morning carrying a bag from Lidl supermarket.
Police are searching three addresses, including the suburban home of Penelope and Ronald Jones, who have served as foster parents for more than 200 children. The Metropolitan Police only identify suspects once they have been officially charged with a crime.
Two people have been arrested as part of the probe into the attack, which injured passengers on a train at Parsons Green. After leaving the train he spent 20 minutes in the station toilets, before joining the District Line towards central London.
Four other violent attacks in Britain this year have killed 36 people.
Previous attacks in Britain this year at Westminster Bridge, London Bridge and Finsbury Park as well as a blast at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester killed dozens of people and injured more than 150 others.
- Deux sœurs handicapées disparues : la mère interpellée par les gendarmes
- Britain First leader Paul Golding and deputy Jayda Fransen charged with harassment
- Steam's Newest Feature Nerfs Review Bombing
- First trailer and new images from Marvel's The Punisher
- College football player dies after neck injury sustained during game
- Odisha cops register case against CBI for trespassing into HC judge's residence
- Trudeau lève le ton à l'endroit de Boeing — Bombardier
- United States existing home sales unexpectedly drop in August
- Kingsman 2 The Golden Circle review
- This Game Wants To Quadruple The Player Count of 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds'