But first, here is that new extended trailer for The Flash Season 4!
There are some new clips within, as different characters have varying ideas on whether or not they need to pull Barry from the Speed Force. We also see that Iris has taken on a leadership position in Team Flash, and that Wally/Kid Flash (Keiynan Lonsdale) and Cisco/Vibe (Carlos Valdes) are holding things down in Central City without the Scarlett Speedster, facing off with a new Samurai villain, Baron Katana.
Sessions: Sanctuary cities undermine law's moral authority
Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler - who strongly opposes Sessions' stance on immigration policy, will not meet with him. Sessions is also scheduled to meet privately with Billy Williams, the US Attorney for Oregon.
Season three of the hit CW superhero show The Flash ended with Barry Allen heroically surrendering himself to the Speed Force in order to keep time from pretty much collapsing in on itself (though to be fair, he's the main reason it was happening).
Running up against an evil time remnant version of yourself is something no one should ever have to do, but that's exactly what faced Barry Allen (aka The Flash) as he fought to save the life of fiancée Iris West from the God of Speed known as Savitar.
The premiere, "The Flash Reborn", airs on October 10th at 8 PM ET.
- Turkey under 'covert' US, German defense supply embargo
- Qatar's emir renews call for dialogue over Gulf crisis
- Victoire de Van Vleuten
- Aston Martin weighing up F1 engine role
- Florida woman makes unique sign to get power back after Irma
- La prévision de croissance pour 2017 en hausse
- USA aircraft carrier to conduct joint exercise with S. Korean forces
- Trump Lawyer Cohen To Answer Senate Questions About Russia
- How to protect yourself from the Equifax data breach
- Toys 'R' Us seeks bankruptcy to survive retail upheaval