But first, here is that new extended trailer for The Flash Season 4!
There are some new clips within, as different characters have varying ideas on whether or not they need to pull Barry from the Speed Force. We also see that Iris has taken on a leadership position in Team Flash, and that Wally/Kid Flash (Keiynan Lonsdale) and Cisco/Vibe (Carlos Valdes) are holding things down in Central City without the Scarlett Speedster, facing off with a new Samurai villain, Baron Katana.
Chase Elliott's NASCAR title chances take hit with penalty
A Reddit post from r/NASCAR included a video of what appears to be a crew member removing the tape following the race, seen HERE. The aerodynamic modification was found in post-race inspection following Elliott's second-place finish on Sunday at Chicagoland.
Season three of the hit CW superhero show The Flash ended with Barry Allen heroically surrendering himself to the Speed Force in order to keep time from pretty much collapsing in on itself (though to be fair, he's the main reason it was happening).
Running up against an evil time remnant version of yourself is something no one should ever have to do, but that's exactly what faced Barry Allen (aka The Flash) as he fought to save the life of fiancée Iris West from the God of Speed known as Savitar.
The premiere, "The Flash Reborn", airs on October 10th at 8 PM ET.
- Blue Ivy Plays Dress Up In Beyoncé's Pink Louboutin Heels
- RNC Raises Over $93M as Donors Show Support for Trump
- How to protect yourself from the Equifax data breach
- Tsonga sends France into Davis Cup final
- Victoire de Van Vleuten
- California Farming District Rejects Water Tunnel Plan
- Trump Administration Wants to Make It Easier to Sell US Guns Overseas
- Sessions: Sanctuary cities undermine law's moral authority
- Trump Lawyer Cohen To Answer Senate Questions About Russia
- Featured Stock for Investors: Koninklijke Philips NV (PHG)