A tornado touched down Tuesday afternoon near Lebanon, fire department officials said.
The National Weather Service in Portland said on Twitter that a survey team assessed the scene and confirmed that a tornado rated EF0 with winds of 65-75 miles per hour happened at 1:07 p.m.
No one was reported injured and no homes were damaged, according to the fire district.
Fire officials say two of the buildings were total losses and that a path of debris and damage was seen for almost a mile.
Is The New 18? Study Says Teens Are Growing Up Slower
Also fewer get jobs or even drive. "These trends are neither good nor bad, but reflect the current USA cultural climate". Twenge concludes that today's 18-year-olds are living more like 15-year-olds did in previous generations.
The storm destroyed two barns at Spencer's Dairy Farm near Green Mountain Drive in Lacomb, Lebanon Fire Department officials said.
A survey team from the National Weather Service is on its way to the area to assess the damage.
A tornado warning was issued Monday for the northwest OR and southwest Washington coasts after waterspouts were seen Monday afternoon.
- Charles Tillman reportedly training to join Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Elisabeth Moss' NSFW Emmys Speech - See What Got Bleeped!
- Tata and ThyssenKrupp 'agree' first stage of merger deal
- Waterton Fire now considered as being held: Parks Canada
- Third arrest over Parsons Green Tube terror attack
- August sees MI unemployment rise, employment still tops 2016 levels
- Dembele out for up to four months
- Which Analysts Are Watching Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:CY)?
- On Gaza return, Hamas leader reiterates call for reconciliation
- OnePlus partners Castelbajac to launch OnePlus 5 limited edition on September 22