"Many of you have asked us for more options for high-quality, affordable devices that work with Project Fi", the Google Project Fi blog reveals. Many rumors predicted the device to be the Moto X geared with Android One support.
The Moto X4 runs Android One, and there is also Android One logo on the rear panel to highlight it.
MS Dhoni pays visit to Kolkata Police Training School for shooting session
The page also posted several pictures of MSD in an interaction with the trainee cadets in the training school. India will take on Australia in the second ODI of the five-match series at the Edens Gardens on Thursday.
Android Oreo brings several improvements over the Android Nougat software, such as faster booting time, extended battery life, more fluid experiences to phones, and latest security patches via Google Play Protect that automatically checks malware inside all the applications installed on the mobile. The Moto X4 is IP68 rated for water and dust resistance, and is offered in two colors: Super Black and Sterling Blue. Sequels to those phones are coming soon and are all but guaranteed to support Project Fi, but they are expected to be even pricier. You'll be able to purchase it from Fi, Google's carrier, for $399.
The Moto X4 debuted in August at the IFA trade show. The Moto X4, which is already offered in non-Android One configurations internationally, will be the first non-Google handset offered on Project Fi. And if you start your trade-in by October 5, you'll get an extra $50 Fi credit. Project Fi, on the other hand, is the search giant's US-based mobile network, which promises to connect you to the best LTE networks not just in the USA but also when roaming in 135 other countries. A Google spokesperson told me that Google Assistant will be the only voice-enabled assistant on this device. The 4th generation Moto X device features a 5.2-inch 1080p display with curves on the front and back sides. Up front, you'll find a 16-MP selfie cam that includes specific filters for self-portraits as well as the ability capture panoramic selfies.
Google is giving some incentive for existing Fi customers to upgrade, as well. They can trade-in an old Nexus device and get up to $165 as trade-in value.
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- 'NBA 2K18' gets emergency patch to fix data-wiping Xbox One bug
- OU's President Announces Retirement At End Of School Year
- L'épave intacte d'un sous-marin de la Première Guerre mondiale découverte
- Tampa Bay area museums free, deals for 'Free Museum Day'
- Sean Penn to Star in Beau Willimon's Hulu Series The First
- Tusk-smuggling case ends in prison for Canadian ex-mountie :U.S. judge
- Shadow of the Colossus Gets a Stunning New Trailer at TGS 2017
- Northrop Grumman to acquire Orbital ATK for $9.2bn
- Jay-Z Turns Down Offer To Perform At 2018 Super Bowl