The new Chromebook was leaked by Droid-Life, which says the Pixelbook's price will start at $1,199 Dollars.
This Pixelbook is different from previous Chromebook Pixel units in that it folds into a tablet. The device will effectively compete with Microsoft's Surface Laptop.
PGA Tour to implement more comprehensive gambling policy for 2018
So, we felt it was important to move forward with an Integrity Program to further protect our competition from betting-related issues.
The Pixelbook will come in Silver, along with 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage options. Reportedly if you want the 256GB version, you're going to pay $1400 and if you want 512GB, that's going to be a huge $1,749 Dollars (which is pretty hard to believe, but we'll know for sure on October 4). It'll likely sport the latest Intel Core i5 or i7, although that is not confirmed just yet. It'll be seriously high-end for a Chromebook, just like the original Pixel, but this time around, it'll also support a stylus and flip around to function like a tablet. The company is set to have a big hardware event on the 4th of October, but nearly all of the announcements have leaked already. This stylus is said to be pressure sensitive, and according to this report, there's no lag either. That might be true again here, with the Pixelbook meant for a niche group of artists and Chromebook fans - and mostly meant to show developers what else their machines should be able to do. It'll also get additional interactivity, thanks to the official Pixelbook Pen, which will cost $99. It's been quite a few years since Google released its own Chromebook, of course, that does seem to be the trend that Google is going for.
It is only fitting that the name of the upcoming Chromebook becomes Pixelbook to match the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL naming that will be arriving in October.
- Dolphins Suspend LB Lawrence Timmons Indefinitely After He Went AWOL
- European Union firms want 'concrete action' from China on access
- Aston Martin to be Red Bull title sponsor
- Vince Cable: UK has befriended 'volatile, dangerous' Trump
- Rifts growing among small- and big-market National Basketball Association owners over revenue sharing
- Suspicious object triggers bomb scare at Mangaluru airport
- Tampa university head ousted for 'lack of leadership' during Irma
- Indonesia raises Bali volcano alert level for second time
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Position Lowered by Heartland Advisors Inc
- Lorient chute à Auxerre, Reims nouveau leader