Timmons was inactive for Sunday's 19-17 win over the Los Angeles Chargers after he left the team hotel Saturday "after growing angry about something not related to the team", according to the Miami Herald's Adam H. Beasley.
The 31-year-old was at LAX with plans to leave California.
Lawrence Timmons broke one of those rules, which is why the linebacker won't suit up for the Dolphins for a while, if possibly ever. Then the team filed a missing person's report on him. TMZ has reported that Timmons was trying to get to Pennsylvania because he had "spoken with his baby mama who lives there and had told her he missed the baby and wanted to visit".
Punaises de lit : une tente pour les patients des urgences à Nantes
Il est conseillé de se rapprocher de son médecin traitant ou d'appeler le 15 avant de se rendre aux urgences. Certains sont envoyés dans des services de médecine générale, d'autres sont renvoyés vers leur médecin.
Gase and the Dolphins may feel that the suspension is necessary, and rightfully so, but it doesn't reduce the fact that this is a major blow to Miami's linebacker unit.
Adam Gase, now in his second season as Dolphins coach, answered tersely when asked about Timmons' situation Monday, making no promises that Timmons would be welcomed back to the team.
"I don't know. It's a private matter", Rosenhaus said. "Really just gathering a lot of information".
Timmons is now back with the team and is scheduled to meet with doctors, according to ESPN. He had played the previous 10 seasons with the Steelers before leaving in free agency.
- Serena Williams' Newborn Daughter Already Has an Instagram Page
- Demi Lovato & Jimmy Fallon Talk 'Riverdale,' Disney Princesses, & More!
- Northrop Grumman to purchase Orbital ATK for $9.2 billion
- Upamecano, une clause à 100 M — Leipzig
- Heat pick up fourth-year option on F Winslow
- Aston Martin to be Red Bull title sponsor
- Threats can not help resolve Korean peninsula situation, China says
- Trump sees 'good chance' of striking Mideast peace deal
- Donald Trump reitera amenazas contra Venezuela y Cuba ante la ONU
- Youth Football Is Linked To Later-Life Emotional And Cognitive Problems