Timmons was inactive for Sunday's 19-17 win over the Los Angeles Chargers after he left the team hotel Saturday "after growing angry about something not related to the team", according to the Miami Herald's Adam H. Beasley.
The 31-year-old was at LAX with plans to leave California.
Lawrence Timmons broke one of those rules, which is why the linebacker won't suit up for the Dolphins for a while, if possibly ever. Then the team filed a missing person's report on him. TMZ has reported that Timmons was trying to get to Pennsylvania because he had "spoken with his baby mama who lives there and had told her he missed the baby and wanted to visit".
Cuomo Warns Dems to Have 'Extreme Caution' in DACA Deal With Trump
It seems everything has changed in the last three decades except the now-antiquated and increasingly complicated US tax code. So far, the White House and GOP negotiators have areas of overlap but also areas of disagreement in their tax cut approach.
Gase and the Dolphins may feel that the suspension is necessary, and rightfully so, but it doesn't reduce the fact that this is a major blow to Miami's linebacker unit.
Adam Gase, now in his second season as Dolphins coach, answered tersely when asked about Timmons' situation Monday, making no promises that Timmons would be welcomed back to the team.
"I don't know. It's a private matter", Rosenhaus said. "Really just gathering a lot of information".
Timmons is now back with the team and is scheduled to meet with doctors, according to ESPN. He had played the previous 10 seasons with the Steelers before leaving in free agency.
- More than 40 million trapped in slavery, forced marriages worldwide, report finds
- Upamecano, une clause à 100 M — Leipzig
- Aston Martin to be Red Bull title sponsor
- Donald Trump reitera amenazas contra Venezuela y Cuba ante la ONU
- Serena Williams' Newborn Daughter Already Has an Instagram Page
- Senate Confirms Trump's Pick for Solicitor General
- Ravena, Austin banner Chooks-to-Go squad in FIBA Asia Champions Cup
- 'Are You Gay or Pedophile?' Philippines President Attacks Human Rights Chief
- Laredo Petroleum (LPI) Receives Media Impact Score of 0.14
- Demi Lovato & Jimmy Fallon Talk 'Riverdale,' Disney Princesses, & More!