The 2018 Honda Accord entered mass production today at the Marysville Auto Plant in Ohio.
Some $220 million of the funds go toward updating technologies and processes, including a new $165 million welding department with 342 robots. Honda is also putting $47 million in at its Anna, Ohio, plant to produce turbocharged engines for the new Accord. A laser brazing process for the roof and new stamping techniques help give the Accord its new shape.
The '18 Accord is set to go on sale in the USA this fall.
Uber Apologizes for Sexist 'Wife Appreciation Day' Promo
The official Uber Communications Twitter account replied to Asawari's message above by saying, "This was totally inappropriate ". Uber's chief brand ambassador, Bozoma Saint John , also tweeted that it was " completely unacceptable ".
The automaker is also gearing up to produce the Accord Hybrid at the OH plant.
A subassembly process for the Accord Hybrid's motor and battery unit is new at Marysville, as the Accord Hybrid again is being built in OH after a production stint in Japan.
Through August, Accord volume fell 4.5% vs. like-2016, compared with a 17.5% drop in Lower Middle sales this year.
- Antifa Used Twitter To Track Down A Nazi And Punch Him
- Max Verstappen blames Sebastian Vettel for start crash
- Iraq's top court suspends Kurdish region's independence vote
- Mise en examen de l'agresseur d'un militaire à Paris — France
- United Kingdom lowers terror threat level as subway bomb probe advances
- Layers of Fear is coming to Switch
- Hurricane Jose Speeds Up, Gains Strength Off East Coast
- China: Communist Party may amend country's constitution
- Woman fakes seizure to avoid being mugged on BART train
- Around the world in 78 days on two wheels