The Gionee X1s will be available across all major retail stores across the country from 21 September onward for Rs 12,999.
The smartphone comes loaded with a 5.2-inch HD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels along with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Internally, the device is powered by the 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T 64-bit chipset, which works in tandem with Mali-T720 GPU and 3GB of RAM.
Gionee has upgraded the cameras as well with the X1s sporting a 13-megapixel rear with flash and a 16-megapixel front with flash for selfie lovers.
The Gionee X1s comes with separate slots for the microSD and two SIM cards and a fingerprint sensor which the company claims can unlock the phone in just 0.3 seconds.
Hideo Kojima's Zone of the Enders returns to PlayStation
It was announced today at PlayStation Tokyo Game Show 2017 press conference, a short teaser trailer was showcased (in Japanese). Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner was originally released in 2003 and received a remaster as part of a collection in 2012.
The smartphone comes with a 13MP rear camera with flash alongside a 16MP selfie camera which comes with features such as Beautified Video and Face Beauty 2.0. On the software front, the smartphone runs on Gionee's own Amiga 4.0 UI based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Gionee is also bundling some launch offers with the X1s. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm headphone jack, and Micro-USB port. Airtel customers who purchase the device will get 10GB of free data every month for a period of 6 months on all data recharges that are above 1GB.
"By launching Gionee X1s, we aim to offer our consumers with an outstanding confluence of advanced technology accompanied with enhanced selfie plus battery capabilities", said Alok Shrivastava, Director, Business Intelligence and Planning, Gionee, in a statement.
Expanding its X series smartphone portfolio, Gionee India on Tuesday launched "X1s" which will be available in India for Rs 12,999, starting September 21.
- Ken Clarke calls Brexit antics of Boris Johnson an 'irrelevant nuisance'
- Samsung might use 1000 fps camera sensor for Galaxy S9
- Kabila et Tshibala à Kananga — RDC
- Arsenal waiting on Welbeck update following fresh injury setback
- 'Everton top four? No way Jose Mourinho,' says Ronald Koeman
- NYT's Amy Chozick: Clinton Has 'Given Up on the Mainstream Media'
- Coupe Davis : la finale France - Belgique disputée à Lille
- Trump says United Nations reforms needed, praises Guterres's policies
- Stocks, dollar rise as investors turn eyes to Fed
- Monster Hunter World will be released worldwide in January 2018