Arfan, a civil engineer by profession and an executive member of BJP's Mazdoor Morchaa uploaded a post on Facebook about a prayer meeting organised by another Guwahati-based NGO for the Rohingiyas of Myanmar.
" I being a triple talaq victim stood by Prime minister, Narendra Modi in his campaign against triple talaq".
However, contrary to her claims, the BJP's state unit stated that general secretary Dilip Saikia had sent a letter to Arfan suspending her from the party with immediate effect. "Now my own party, with which I have been associated for many years, has spelt the talaq on me".
Anna Faris Attends Emmys 2017 After Chris Pratt Split
Faris looks nearly mermaid-ish with long blonde hair pushed behind her ear and styled in loose easy breezy waves. Even though they might not be blood relatives in real life, "We are a family there", Janney told PeopleTV.
"As this [the meeting] is against the party's principles and ideals, BJP state president Ranjit Kumar Das has instructed the suspension and relieving her from all responsibilities of the party", News18 quoted the letter as saying.
According to reports, the letter reads, "Despite being an active BJP member, you posted in social media seeking support for a programme organised by another organisation in connection with a problem related to Myanmar, without initiating any discussion about it in party platforms".
"I was suspended from the party because I got an invitation to attend the prayer meeting over the killing of Rohingyas Hindus and Muslims in Myanmar". "I apologised for the wrong use of words, but the party didn't listen", she told HT.
- Mariah Carey's Reality Show Is Officially Dunzo
- 10000 people in Keys left homeless by Hurricane Irma, governor says
- The Ontario Government Is Introducing Tougher Penalties For Drug-Impaired Young Drivers
- DACA deal: The 'wall' in exchange for 'amnesty'
- TPG boosts profit, warns of NBN pressures
- Dolphins' Lawrence Timmons Inactive After Taking Unauthorized Leave
- One missing, homes damages as hurricane hits Mexico
- HSBC sees two United Kingdom interest rate hikes by end
- Rohingya crisis: Commoners shouldn't suffer,says Mamata Banerjee
- Hurricane Maria Strengthens to Category 3 Storm in Atlantic; Eyes Puerto Rico