Arfan, a civil engineer by profession and an executive member of BJP's Mazdoor Morchaa uploaded a post on Facebook about a prayer meeting organised by another Guwahati-based NGO for the Rohingiyas of Myanmar.
" I being a triple talaq victim stood by Prime minister, Narendra Modi in his campaign against triple talaq".
However, contrary to her claims, the BJP's state unit stated that general secretary Dilip Saikia had sent a letter to Arfan suspending her from the party with immediate effect. "Now my own party, with which I have been associated for many years, has spelt the talaq on me".
Reprise du match Afrique du Sud # Sénégal
Dans une lettre, l'instance centrale du football burknabè avait estimé que la décision de la FIFA ne respectait pas un certain nombre de règles.
"As this [the meeting] is against the party's principles and ideals, BJP state president Ranjit Kumar Das has instructed the suspension and relieving her from all responsibilities of the party", News18 quoted the letter as saying.
According to reports, the letter reads, "Despite being an active BJP member, you posted in social media seeking support for a programme organised by another organisation in connection with a problem related to Myanmar, without initiating any discussion about it in party platforms".
"I was suspended from the party because I got an invitation to attend the prayer meeting over the killing of Rohingyas Hindus and Muslims in Myanmar". "I apologised for the wrong use of words, but the party didn't listen", she told HT.
- Rohingya crisis: Commoners shouldn't suffer,says Mamata Banerjee
- HSBC sees two United Kingdom interest rate hikes by end
- Dolphins' Lawrence Timmons Inactive After Taking Unauthorized Leave
- MS Dhoni's Outstanding Glove Work Against Australia
- BJD To Observe 5-Hour Bandh Tomorrow To Protest Fuel Price Hike
- Imax Corporation (NYSE:IMAX) Sees Unusual Trading Volume in Its Shares
- Pelosi confronted by DACA recipients protesting her agreement with Trump
- Clayton Kershaw allows first-ever grand slam to Aaron Altherr
- Gov. Raimondo to provide financial assistance to Rhode Island 'dreamers'
- Officer who probed 2002 Gujarat riots is new NIA chief