Coleman appeared upset with the Bills' sideline as he met with coach Sean McDermott, other officials and members of the Bills' training staff after the play.
Tyrod Taylor and the offense opened the second half with a pair of first downs before McCoy was stopped on 4th and 1 from the Panthers 41 yard line.
"This is the National Football League and you just have to know the next man up", Panthers quarterback Cam Newton said.
"It's tough. I broke my foot, pretty straight forward", Olsen said.
Now, one of the NFL's most productive tight ends is out for an undetermined period after suffering a broken foot during the first half of Sunday's 9-3 victory over the Buffalo Bills. "We just tried to attack the zones and the open spots". "We need some more production from our receivers and tight ends".
"They were bringing a lot of linebackers, mugging them up and then dropping them out", left tackle Matt Kalil said. We're only going to get better. "You can't replace a guy like that. So you have to have a short-term memory". And on the second of two consecutive sacks in the third quarter, he sprained his ankle and lay still on the turf for a few minutes while trainers attended to him.
Pourquoi Game of Thrones est absent des Emmy Awards 2017
La mini-série peut se targuer d'un casting de haut-vol, avec Reese Witherspoon, Shailene Woodley, Laura Dern et Nicole Kidman . Parmi les autres gagnants de la soirée, on retrouve des acteurs de l'émission Saturday Night Live .
But at some point, at least from early indications, Olsen will be back. The addition of first-round pick Christian McCaffrey, a threat as a receiver out of the backfield or from the slot and wide receiver positions, gives Newton a security blanket.
"I have full faith that Ed is going to do his job", Newton said. The Panthers haven't allowed a touchdown in two games.
"With those balls completed, the outcome of the game is completely different". He'll see a specialist today. Neither Taylor nor anyone else in the Bills' passing game did much of anything.
The Panthers won't always get off that easily. McDermott was making his first trip back to Bank Of America Stadium, where he spent six years behind Panthers Head Coach, Ron Rivera.
Undefeated, unorganized and unhappy, the Carolina Panthers continue to experiment through the unseason.
But touchdowns, now those can be a heck of a crutch. This had plenty to do with the extreme pressure the Bills were able to apply to Newton. "I didn't get hit. And I know that".
- US Ambassador Haley: UN is Out of Options Regarding DPRK Threat
- Franklin Resources Inc. Sells 34173 Shares of Royal Bank Of Canada (RY)
- Une fillette de huit ans mordue au visage par un chien — Somme
- U2 Cancel St. Louis Performance Citing Security Concerns
- Israel commits to legislation ending ban on same-sex adoption
- UN Security Council to meet on enforcing North Korea sanctions
- Auburn quarterback Sean White arrested for public intoxication (Via AL.com)
- Railway cuts sleep hours in trains
- UN General Assembly: Delegates and observers await Trump speech with bated breath
- US Rolling Stone Magazine To Be Put Up For Sale