In the interview, Clinton said she is "viewed as a threat to powerful forces on both the right and the left", adding that she is still among the "favorite subjects" right-leaning media outlets target.
The probe overshadowed Clinton's campaign and gave Trump and effective opportunity to question the former first lady's competence to run the country.
Hill, an African-American co-host of the 6 p.m. broadcast of "SportsCenter", also added that "Trump is the most ignorant, offensive president of my lifetime".
Trump fired Comey as he was busy heading the investigation into his ties with the Kremlin during the 2016 campaign and transition.
Train bombing: United Kingdom government says arrest of suspect significant
Police are continuing to search a foster home in Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, in connection with the teenager's arrest on Saturday. Counter-terrorism officers are leading the investigation supported by MI5.
"Mitch McConnell, in what I think of as a not only unpatriotic but despicable act of partisan politics, made it clear that if the Obama administration spoke publicly about what they knew, he would accuse them of partisan politics, of trying to tip the balance toward me", she told the New Yorker's David Remnick.
Clinton's new book has frustrated lawmakers and political observers from both sides of the aisle who wish to see the failed Democratic candidate turn her attention from the 2016 election to other issues. "He himself admitted that before Congress". "She spent big money but, in the end, had no game!" the president fumed in another tweet, referring to Clinton's description of his supporters as "a basket of deplorables".
Unsettled by Clinton's direct jabs, Trump posted a number of tweets on Wednesday night advising Hillary to stop blaming others for her loss. "We have addressed this with Jemele and she recognizes her actions were inappropriate".
- Ferris wheel operator falls to ground after ride malfunctions in North Carolina
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans: Friday Fact or Fiction
- Climat : les Etats-Unis pourraient rester dans l'Accord de Paris
- La Juventus portée par un très bon Dybala — Serie A
- Bill Maher to the federal government: Back off An error occurred
- Canada eyes keeping Davis Cup World Group spot
- Une abominable tentative d'escroquerie — Disparition de Maëlys
- Trump hits back at Clinton, with a golf ball, on Twitter
- Virat Kohli can surpass Sachin Tendulkar's records, says Virendra Sehwag
- Australia call up Handscomb as cover for injured Finch