In the interview, Clinton said she is "viewed as a threat to powerful forces on both the right and the left", adding that she is still among the "favorite subjects" right-leaning media outlets target.
The probe overshadowed Clinton's campaign and gave Trump and effective opportunity to question the former first lady's competence to run the country.
Hill, an African-American co-host of the 6 p.m. broadcast of "SportsCenter", also added that "Trump is the most ignorant, offensive president of my lifetime".
Trump fired Comey as he was busy heading the investigation into his ties with the Kremlin during the 2016 campaign and transition.
Banksy donates £200k to peace campaigners from sale of his latest work
The artwork, named Civilian Drone Strike, depicts drones destroying a child-like drawing of a house while a little girl and her dog watch on in horror.
"Mitch McConnell, in what I think of as a not only unpatriotic but despicable act of partisan politics, made it clear that if the Obama administration spoke publicly about what they knew, he would accuse them of partisan politics, of trying to tip the balance toward me", she told the New Yorker's David Remnick.
Clinton's new book has frustrated lawmakers and political observers from both sides of the aisle who wish to see the failed Democratic candidate turn her attention from the 2016 election to other issues. "He himself admitted that before Congress". "She spent big money but, in the end, had no game!" the president fumed in another tweet, referring to Clinton's description of his supporters as "a basket of deplorables".
Unsettled by Clinton's direct jabs, Trump posted a number of tweets on Wednesday night advising Hillary to stop blaming others for her loss. "We have addressed this with Jemele and she recognizes her actions were inappropriate".
- Canada eyes keeping Davis Cup World Group spot
- Train bombing: United Kingdom government says arrest of suspect significant
- Roadside Bomb Kills Government Administrator In Northwestern Pakistan
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans: Friday Fact or Fiction
- Ferris wheel operator falls to ground after ride malfunctions in North Carolina
- Iraqi Army Drives ISIS Out from Border Areas
- Climat : les Etats-Unis pourraient rester dans l'Accord de Paris
- Tsonga s'impose contre Lajovic et envoie la France en finale — Coupe Davis
- Iran leader Khamenei warns against United States 'wrong move' on nuclear deal
- Dragon will undock from the ISS