President Donald Trump retweeted an edited video Sunday morning that showed him swinging a golf club and appearing to hit his former presidential campaign rival Hillary Clinton with a golf ball. He then retweeted an image of a train wearing a giant Make America Great Again hat.
"Donald Trump's fantastic golf swing #CrookedHillary", the user wrote with the meme.
President Trump spent at least some of his Sunday morning online, tweeting about a phone call with South Korea's president while also taking time to retweet posts from other Twitter users.
Over the map are the words "keep it up Libs This will be 2020", apparently referring to a Republican landslide in the next presidential election.
Catholic priest, teacher recovered from IS militants in Marawi City
In a statement, Armed Forces of the Philippines-Public Affairs Office (AFP-PAO) chief Marine Col. In a phone interview with Rappler, Dureza said Soganub was rescued near Bato Mosque.
The overall message from the Twitter spree seemed to be that the economy and military were getting stronger, which the president summed up with one of his own tweets.
In July he posted a video from an appearance at a WrestleMania event doctored to look like he was pummeling a person who's face was replaced with the CNN logo.
Mr. Trump tweeted that spoke with South Korean President Moon Jae-in last night, saying that he had asked the leader "how Rocket Man is doing".
That's an apparent reference to Kim Jong-un, the North Korean dictator who has been escalating its nuclear ambitions with a series of missile launches and bomb tests that have led to condemnations from neighbors as well as the United Nations security council - which has stepped up sanctions in recent weeks. The tweet was never deleted and remains on Trump's twitter page. "Too bad", the president wrote. "Gab.ai" is a social network popular with the alt-right.
- The The BTG plc's (BTG) Hold Rating Reiterated at Peel Hunt
- Une médecin condamnée pour escroquerie à la sécurité sociale à Lyon
- Marouane Fellaini 'in line for new Manchester United deal'
- Apple introduces new products at keynote event
- Anthony Morrow agrees to 1-year, non-guaranteed deal with Blazers
- Mauricio Pochettino "not worried" about Wembley form
- Gérard Collomb répond aux policiers, et annonce une hausse de budget
- Old Mutual Global Investors UK Ltd. Trims Holdings in Corning Incorporated (GLW)
- Olympic boxing champ's Vegas fight off
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partn (NYSE:BIP) Trading Up - Short Interest Down -5.69%