Sergio Perez will remain at Force India for a fifth successive season after it was announced he will race on with the British-based team in 2018.
Perez joined Force India in 2014 and has led its charge ever since, taking four podium finishes during his time with the team.
He spent only one season at McLaren as Lewis Hamilton's replacement, driving alongside veteran Jenson Button in a partnership that proved largely disappointing.
"Staying with Sahara Force India was always my priority", said Perez, who had been linked with other teams including Renault who have now opted for Spaniard Carlos Sainz. "The team have allowed me to show my talents as a driver and I feel very happy here". "In the end it was an easy decision to continue our journey together".
Perez now sits seventh in the drivers' championship - the same position he secured last season - and Force India team principal Vijay Mallya says the consistency provided by the drivers is crucial to trying to continue his team's success.
Capri gives Ryan Moore first St Leger win
Capri is the first to score an Irish Derby-St. "I was a bit anxious about that as well, but it all went great". O'Brien said the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe at Chantilly on October 1 had been discussed by owners Coolmore.
The friction began at the Canadian GP, prior to Baku, when Ocon was exasperated at his team's decision not to let him overtake Perez.
The Mexican added: "I'm proud of everything we have achieved and I think there is more to come".
"The team has done an awesome job this year to develop the vehicle and establish our position as the fourth-best team in Formula 1".
Team principal Vijay Mallya said Perez has played an important role in Force Indias progress which saw the team finishing an unprecedented fourth in 2016. "Since joining us in 2014, he has matured to become one of the quickest and most consistent drivers on the grid".
"Alongside Esteban, retaining Sergio gives us stability going into next season and one of the most exciting driver pairings in Formula One".
- Greeks protest right party Golden Dawn
- Donald Trump warns North Korea of 'overwhelming' options
- The Visa Inc. (V) Downgraded to Hold at Vetr Inc
- Emmanuel Macron n'a pas dormi sur un lit de camp — Irma
- Ankara fâché par une manif kurde à Cologne
- BlackRock Strategic Municipal T (NYSE:BSD) Trading Down - Shorts Up 6.81%
- ManTech International Corporation Given Average Rating of "Hold" From Brokerage Firms
- Nine-year-old gets HIV: Police to summon 46 blood donors
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE:DAL) Trading Volume Significantly Higher
- Man Utd : 6 à 12 semaines pour Pogba ?