KDLT's Tom Hanson emceed the "Walk to End Alzheimer's" this Saturday morning with around a thousand people in attendance.
The sidewalk of 8th and railroad and throughout Falls Park was lit up in purple as community members and loved ones walked in honor of those battling Alzheimer's disease. In 2016 the Owatonna Walk raised $36,955 contributing to the millions raised nationwide for care, support and research efforts for those impacted by Alzheimer's. "It's also the largest convening of people in the state of Colorado who have a personal connection with the disease, and that's really as important for them as it is for us".
The money raised goes to the Alzheimer's Association to support programs and services that help families living with the disease.
Les supporters de l'OM s'en prennent à McCourt
Le défenseur ne se privait pas pour envoyer d'un coup de tête rageur le ballon au fond des filets. L'OM a cependant rencontré plusieurs formations turques ces dernières années.
Organizers said they saw a record number of volunteers.
"We have to all get together and really, really try to get more people thinking about it, because one in 10 people will get this disease, and that's a lot".
- Sam Bradford a game-time decision for Vikings
- Sortie de route mortelle en pleine nuit près de Livarot
- Christine Angot se fâche avec Alexis Corbière à propos de Dieudonné — ONPC
- The Visa Inc. (V) Downgraded to Hold at Vetr Inc
- American IS fighter surrenders in Syria
- Nine-year-old gets HIV: Police to summon 46 blood donors
- India supports United Nations discussion on 'responsibility to protect' amid debate on Rohingyas
- Un octogénaire prend la nationale en contresens, trois morts — Creuse
- ManTech International Corporation Given Average Rating of "Hold" From Brokerage Firms
- Deutsche X-trackers MSCI EAFE HiDvYdHgEq (HDEF) Declines 0.45% for Sep 16