On Sunday, Pm Modi turns 67 and on his birthday, BJP has announced that the day will be observed as "Seva Diwas".
Bhumi Pednekar: Wishing our Prime Minister Narendra Modi Sir a very happy birthday. Also our Railways Minister Piyush Goyal would in Chennai and Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar in Mumbai, as part of the party's plan to celebrate their top leader's birthday as a "day of service" (Seva Diwas) across the country, a party leader said.
Union Minister Jual Oram also participated in a cleanliness drive at Mahavir Basti in RK Puram, New Delhi.
The PM began his day by seeking his mother's blessings in Gujarat and soon wishes started pouring in on social media.
Airtel new offer
Once the customers install the Airtel TV APK from MyAirtell app, the free data will be credited to their accounts in 24 hours. After the Airtel Monsoon offer expired this is the new Airtel offer that came to telecom market for Airtel postpaid users.
A 67-feet tall cake weighing 680 kg was cut by many divyang children in Surat, which was followed by cultural programmes. #HappyBirthdayPM is trending on Twitter today.
Modi spent around 20 minutes with his mother. He will be inaugurating Sardar Sarovar Dam in Gujarat on the river Narmada's Kevadi today on the occasion of his birthday.
Here in India.com, we present rare and unseen pictures of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, from his childhood days to days of youth to final ascent as a leader.
Modi would then visit Amreli in Saurashtra where he will attend a host of programmes and address a public gathering. He will also lay the foundation of the National Tribune Freedom Fighters Museum.
- Apple Responds to Open Letter From Angry Advertisers
- SLC bans Chamara Silva for two years
- Liverpool vs Burnley, Premier League
- Can Arsenal's Good Form Continue At Stamford Bridge?
- L'Australie aux commandes face à la Belgique en demies — Coupe Davis
- On lui retire son permis, elle rencontre l'amour et remercie la police!
- Deaf community outraged after interpreter signed gibberish before Irma
- Un "violent affrontement" aurait opposé Zinédine Machach à Denis Zanko — TFC
- Christine Angot se fâche avec Alexis Corbière à propos de Dieudonné — ONPC
- Varun Dhawan now feels Kangana Ranaut's take on nepotism is 'right'