Chandnath took his last breath on Saturday at 11:45 p.m.at Delhi's Apollo Hospital.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday condoled the demise of Lok Sabha MP Mahant Chand Nath.
BJP MP from Alwar Mahant Chandnath, who was suffering from cancer, passed away at a hospital in New Delhi on September 17. He was suffering from cancer and was 61 years old. "He had already undergone chemotherapy and radiotherapy and was undergoing immunotherapy", the doctor told PTI. He was being fed through a tube in his stomach.
Adityanath he said that Chandnath will be remembered for his rich social work. "He died around 12:40 am", he said.
"His cancer was aggressive in 2015 only. My deepest condolences", the Prime Minister said in a tweet.
Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans: Friday Fact or Fiction
The Jaguars came out of Week One with a win, but they're heading into Week Two with a couple of injury questions at cornerback. The victor of the Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars game will be in first place in the division heading into Week 3.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Raje also expressed condolences to the bereaved family members and said it was an irreparable loss to her and the entire BJP family.
He will be remembered for his contribution for the developmental works, she said.
Chandnath headed the Nath sect of Hinduism and was also the chancellor of the Mast Nath University. His funeral services would be held today.
- Tillerson says United States weighing closing embassy in Cuba over sonic attacks
- Los Angeles Chargers vs Miami Dolphins
- The Pirate Bay hijacks visitors' CPU causing 100% spikes, everyone loses their
- Tsonga s'impose contre Lajovic et envoie la France en finale — Coupe Davis
- Virat Kohli can surpass Sachin Tendulkar's records, says Virendra Sehwag
- Iran leader Khamenei warns against United States 'wrong move' on nuclear deal
- Ferris wheel operator falls to ground after ride malfunctions in North Carolina
- Liverpool fans are fuming with Jurgen Klopp after Liverpool 1-1 Burnley
- Netanyahu to suggest nullification of Iranian nuclear deal to Trump
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS) - Barclays Holds Rating And Sets New Price Target