Chandnath took his last breath on Saturday at 11:45 p.m.at Delhi's Apollo Hospital.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday condoled the demise of Lok Sabha MP Mahant Chand Nath.
BJP MP from Alwar Mahant Chandnath, who was suffering from cancer, passed away at a hospital in New Delhi on September 17. He was suffering from cancer and was 61 years old. "He had already undergone chemotherapy and radiotherapy and was undergoing immunotherapy", the doctor told PTI. He was being fed through a tube in his stomach.
Adityanath he said that Chandnath will be remembered for his rich social work. "He died around 12:40 am", he said.
"His cancer was aggressive in 2015 only. My deepest condolences", the Prime Minister said in a tweet.
Netanyahu to suggest nullification of Iranian nuclear deal to Trump
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who arrived in NY this weekend, has quite a busy week ahead of him. He will also address this issue during his United Nations speech, which he has been working on feverishly.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Raje also expressed condolences to the bereaved family members and said it was an irreparable loss to her and the entire BJP family.
He will be remembered for his contribution for the developmental works, she said.
Chandnath headed the Nath sect of Hinduism and was also the chancellor of the Mast Nath University. His funeral services would be held today.
- Four US women attacked with acid in France
- Los Angeles Chargers vs Miami Dolphins
- Roadside Bomb Kills Government Administrator In Northwestern Pakistan
- Real Madrid, Barcelone et Juventus pistent Sadio Mané
- Tillerson says United States weighing closing embassy in Cuba over sonic attacks
- Tsonga s'impose contre Lajovic et envoie la France en finale — Coupe Davis
- Une abominable tentative d'escroquerie — Disparition de Maëlys
- Ferris wheel operator falls to ground after ride malfunctions in North Carolina
- Alexis benched, Ozil left out & still no start for Hazard
- Iraqi Army Drives ISIS Out from Border Areas