The double Olympic gold medal victor, who clinched gongs at the 2012 and 2016 Games in London and Rio respectively, had been set to fight on the undercard of the middleweight world title showdown between Saul Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin.
She tweeted: "I'm devastated that I'm not boxing tonight, due to a problem with my opponent, thank you everyone for your support and kind messages".
Nicola Adams had already arrived at the arena when she discovered that her debut in the United States was to be scrapped.
Manchin: Bipartisan Meeting With Trump Featured Tax, Infrastructure Talk
First, they still don't have a bill, and generally speaking, it's hard to pass a bill unless you have a bill in the first place. Manchin says he does not expect the plan would target popular tax deductions for mortgage interest and charitable giving.
Vlajk failed her pre-fight medical, meaning that the fight with Leeds' Adams had to be pulled from the bill.
She told the BBC earlier in the week: "This is something you dream about as a kid". "It may never come true and it's nice to think I'm able to achieve my dreams".
"I don't know if we've ever had women on the undercard of such a big event before, or in Vegas". We are definitely changing the game for the better'.
- Pamela Anderson supplie Kim Kardashian de ne plus porter de fourrure
- Après Irma, place à Maria et Lee — Tempêtes tropicales
- Grosjean Questions Viability of a Wet Singapore Grand Prix
- Tickets to Kingsman: The Golden Circle in IMAX
- Kenneth Catania from Vanderbilt University took electric eel shocks
- American Lawmakers Fight to Keep 'Dreamers' in US
- Compagnie Lombard Odier SCmA Has $5426000 Position in Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY)
- Des touristes américaines aspergées d'acide au visage dans une gare SNCF
- What makes the iPhone X better than the iPhone 8?
- Apple introduces new products at keynote event