Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who arrived in NY this weekend, has quite a busy week ahead of him. An Israeli business delegation accompanied Netanyahu on the trip.
US President Donald Trump reportedly will not focus on peace negotiations between Palestinians and Israelis during his upcoming meetings with leaders from both sides on the sidelines of the annual UN General Assembly next week, the Times of Israel reported Saturday.
Tsonga s'impose contre Lajovic et envoie la France en finale — Coupe Davis
Le Français a repris la maîtrise de celle-ci, de par son physique, et grâce à un jeu de service mieux contrôlé. Les Français se rendront en Australie ou recevront la Belgique en finale du 24 au 26 novembre.
The two men are expected to discuss the issue of Iran's presence on Israel's northern border, as well as the looming deadline for Trump's signature to re-approve or cancel the 2015 JCPOA nuclear deal with Iran. Netanyahu is expected to demand that the USA impose upon Iran a stricter sanctions regime, heightened nuclear program supervision, extension of the ban on weapons-grade uranium enrichment beyond the current 10-year bar, destruction of advanced centrifuges, elimination of the long-range missile program, and a commitment to discontinue terror funding for Hezbollah and Hamas, reported Ynet. He will also address this issue during his United Nations speech, which he has been working on feverishly. Trump will address the General Assembly on Tuesday as well.
- Roadside Bomb Kills Government Administrator In Northwestern Pakistan
- Debate prep included Trump stand-in 'stalking me — Clinton
- Canada eyes keeping Davis Cup World Group spot
- Formula 1 Racing Predictions: Singapore Grand Prix 9/16/17
- Ferris wheel operator falls to ground after ride malfunctions in North Carolina
- France - Serbie : Noah veut éviter l'excès de confiance
- Climat : les Etats-Unis pourraient rester dans l'Accord de Paris
- Alexis benched, Ozil left out & still no start for Hazard
- Trump 'immature' and 'unqualified for the position that he holds — Clinton
- Amber Tamblyn pens poignant op-ed about James Woods 'culture'