Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who arrived in NY this weekend, has quite a busy week ahead of him. An Israeli business delegation accompanied Netanyahu on the trip.
US President Donald Trump reportedly will not focus on peace negotiations between Palestinians and Israelis during his upcoming meetings with leaders from both sides on the sidelines of the annual UN General Assembly next week, the Times of Israel reported Saturday.
Formula 1 Racing Predictions: Singapore Grand Prix 9/16/17
Ricciardo maintained that winning the race would be the only acceptable result for him. "We struggled yesterday and we had no idea what would happen today".
The two men are expected to discuss the issue of Iran's presence on Israel's northern border, as well as the looming deadline for Trump's signature to re-approve or cancel the 2015 JCPOA nuclear deal with Iran. Netanyahu is expected to demand that the USA impose upon Iran a stricter sanctions regime, heightened nuclear program supervision, extension of the ban on weapons-grade uranium enrichment beyond the current 10-year bar, destruction of advanced centrifuges, elimination of the long-range missile program, and a commitment to discontinue terror funding for Hezbollah and Hamas, reported Ynet. He will also address this issue during his United Nations speech, which he has been working on feverishly. Trump will address the General Assembly on Tuesday as well.
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans: Friday Fact or Fiction
- Amber Tamblyn pens poignant op-ed about James Woods 'culture'
- Une abominable tentative d'escroquerie — Disparition de Maëlys
- Tsonga s'impose contre Lajovic et envoie la France en finale — Coupe Davis
- Alexis benched, Ozil left out & still no start for Hazard
- Train bombing: United Kingdom government says arrest of suspect significant
- Trump 'immature' and 'unqualified for the position that he holds — Clinton
- Ferris wheel operator falls to ground after ride malfunctions in North Carolina
- Liverpool fans are fuming with Jurgen Klopp after Liverpool 1-1 Burnley
- La Juventus portée par un très bon Dybala — Serie A