Mourinho saw this from early on and, in turn, continued to give the 29-year-old opportunities last season, despite protestations from supporters.
The Portuguese manager has high praise for Fellaini and highlighted him as a key member of the team.
American Lawmakers Fight to Keep 'Dreamers' in US
I'll tell you what you get for passing the Dream Act . She led a news conference on Tuesday outside the U.S. They are job creators, not job stealers.
"I have always thought of Fellaini as a player with special qualities".
The midfielder is yet to start a game this season but came off the bench to inspire United to victory in the Champions League match against Basel on Tuesday with the first of their three goals.
The report, however, adds that Fellaini wants more than the one-year extension now on the table.
The United boss says he "feels weaker" when the Belgian is missing from his squad and blocked his proposed moved to Galatasaray in the summer after the Turkish side had agreed terms with the player, suggesting that he may be willing to bend the rules again to get Fellaini a longer contract.
- Pamela Anderson supplie Kim Kardashian de ne plus porter de fourrure
- Hillary Clinton calls for the elimination of the Electoral College
- Emmanuel Macron n'a pas dormi sur un lit de camp — Irma
- Apple introduces new products at keynote event
- Un assistant en repérage tué par balles au Mexique — Narcos (Netflix)
- Manchin: Bipartisan Meeting With Trump Featured Tax, Infrastructure Talk
- Marseille à Amiens pour renouer avec la victoire en L1
- Syracuse runs their way past Central Michigan
- Afghan officials say bombings kill 6 civilians
- Valuable win in Wales keeps undefeated Munster on top