For LA their defense figured things out too late in their opening loss to the Denver Broncos. He will be focal point of the game plan and someone Miami's defense must account for whenever he's on the field. Philip Rivers is not the mobile type so if the Dolphins get a push up the middle they'll force early and possibly bad throws, and that exponentially increases the potential for an interception. Dolphins wary of Chargers pass rushers Joey Bosa, Melvin Ingram. The Dolphins vacated Florida last week and have been practicing in a Los Angeles suburb for several days. Needless to say, they have had time to prepare and watch film. The one Chargers turnover cost them seven Denver points, but they turned those two takeaways into 14 points.
Their offense was okay but is much better than what everyone saw on Monday night. One reason their offense struggled is that their offensive line is all new.
The Chargers made the rookie cornerback available to play when they signed him off the practice squad Saturday afternoon. On the other hand, their could be an emotional hangover from the heartbreaking the way they lost the game.
Alexis benched, Ozil left out & still no start for Hazard
The pair left Arsenal's defence horribly exposed at Liverpool earlier in the month and Jurgen Klopp's charge took full advantage, securing an emphatic 4-0 win.
Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, who has pledged $1 million to the rebuilding efforts for the region, flew coaches, players and their families to Los Angeles on a team charter on Friday. The Dolphins have won three of the last four between these two and they have hit the under in nine of their last 10 meetings. I say this because it will tire out the defense. They need to find a nice balance.
Miami only ranked 24th in the National Football League past year in total offense at 333 yards per game but ninth in rushing at 114 YPG.
The defense, which has been a strong point in past seasons, picked off two MI passes and returned them for scores - but also gave up 33 points in the loss.
Timmons status for today's game against the Los Angeles Chargers is in jeopardy as he has started 101 consecutive games, which is the most by any active linebacker in the NFL.
- PM Modi condoles Lok Sabha MP Mahant Chand Nath's death
- Banksy donates £200k to peace campaigners from sale of his latest work
- Une abominable tentative d'escroquerie — Disparition de Maëlys
- Trump 'immature' and 'unqualified for the position that he holds — Clinton
- Dragon will undock from the ISS
- Liverpool fans are fuming with Jurgen Klopp after Liverpool 1-1 Burnley
- Canada eyes keeping Davis Cup World Group spot
- Tsonga s'impose contre Lajovic et envoie la France en finale — Coupe Davis
- Lewis Hamilton Wins Singapore Grand Prix
- Formula 1 Racing Predictions: Singapore Grand Prix 9/16/17