While it wasn't a good performance from the Liverpool players, it was Klopp getting a lot of the blame on Twitter. What should it be? Also conceded a corner late on when he went for the same ball as Emre Can, even though there was no Burnley player in the vicinity. You need to have luck in football, and you need to have the referee who makes the right decisions. Today I saw fluid movements, passing between the lines, speed, crosses.
"Now we are an established Premier League side with many options and good quality options". Really good and useful. Of course, we have to win games. Hopefully I have added that to my game. Then when the players got their drinks, he said it was maybe a bit of cramp so we thought it was maybe better to bring him off'.
"We created moments. You can not create in each situation a finishing situation, but we did it absolutely often enough".
"The goalkeeper has some outstanding saves and was lucky with the crossbar, but it was an unbelievably hard game".
Virat Kohli can surpass Sachin Tendulkar's records, says Virendra Sehwag
Sehwag said that Shastri had told him that he would not be applying for the Team India head coach's position. Again, I am not thinking about that.
Their latest coup came on Saturday when The Clarets sauntered into Anfield and left with a point against Liverpool. Liverpool's vulnerabilities at the back nearly exposed as Mee rises highest to meet a corner delivery, but sees his header cleared off the line by Alexander-Arnold!
Burnley, who could even have poached a late victor through Ben Mee, got an unexpected point to add to the four they secured at Chelsea and Tottenham. Their defense however has proved to be problematic and fragilities were shown during the club's 3-3 draw against Watford and during their 5-0 defeat against Manchester City last weekend. We were unlucky there past year, we took the lead and had them on the back foot for most of the game. "I am not in a flawless mood". It is hard to accept at the moment. "It's great to see the progression".
But it is hard to blame the supporters for the anxiousness when they repeatedly see a match of this type numerous times under Klopp.
"Liverpool's front three are already brilliant, so I'd take the money for Coutinho and that's one way you can get the back-four better". You know they're going to have some efforts but if you keep them as far out as we kept them, as in distance from the goal, you know the stats say it's much harder to score from 30 yards than it is from six.
- Gérard Collomb répond aux policiers, et annonce une hausse de budget
- France - Serbie : Noah veut éviter l'excès de confiance
- Four US women attacked with acid in France
- Debate prep included Trump stand-in 'stalking me — Clinton
- Des factions palestiniennes saluent la volonté de réconciliation du Hamas
- China rebuffs United States demand to cut off oil exports to North Korea
- Une abominable tentative d'escroquerie — Disparition de Maëlys
- Old Mutual Global Investors UK Ltd. Trims Holdings in Corning Incorporated (GLW)
- Antonio Conte vows to turn Tiemoue Bakayoko into the complete midfielder
- Bill Maher to the federal government: Back off An error occurred