"It's not ideal is it", Vettel said.
'The Stewards consider that no driver was found to have been wholly or predominantly to blame for the incident and will therefore take no further action'.
Lewis Hamilton extended his lead in the Drivers' Championship by taking a dominant win in Singapore, gaining a 28 point lead over Sebastian Vettel the standings with six races remaining of the 2017 season.
Lewis is leading the race and the three of us are out.
But Hamilton dodged the pile-up and he progressed from fifth on the grid to first, ahead of Ricciardo, as the race finally restarted after a safety auto.
Vettel, who was on the outside and moved over to cover the inside line as Verstappen and Raikkonen approached on his left, said it was not clear what had happened.
Ferrari blamed Verstappen, while Red Bull team boss Christian Horner said the 19-year-old was a victim "of somebody else's accident".
The Ferrari driver spoke to the media about the first lap incident after retiring, he said: 'I didn't see that much.
Trump 'immature' and 'unqualified for the position that he holds — Clinton
The probe overshadowed Clinton's campaign and gave Trump and effective opportunity to question the former first lady's competence to run the country.
"If you are fighting for the world championship you shouldn't take those risks squeezing someone that much". "It was not very clever". "You saw Sebastian pull sharp left on him, he probably didn't know Kimi was to the left of him and he had absolutely nowhere to go and then got hit again unfortunately".
Vettel and Verstappen were involved in heated incidents last season, and the ill feeling still seems to linger.
Daniil Kvyat put his Toro Rosso into the Turn 7 wall amid tricky conditions on Lap 11, and Marcus Ericsson crashed his Sauber on the Anderson Bridge on Lap 38.
While Alonso was eventually forced to retire, this drive offered a reminder of why McLaren have been so desperate to keep him.
By the next re-start on lap 15, Ricciardo had changed tires, but Hamilton hadn't.
The remaining cars had to pass through the through the pit lane behind the safety auto as the marshals cleared the debris at turn one.
"Why another safety vehicle?"
The safety auto cuts the leader's momentum and enables others to close the gap.
- Four US women attacked with acid in France
- Debate prep included Trump stand-in 'stalking me — Clinton
- Formula 1 Racing Predictions: Singapore Grand Prix 9/16/17
- Tillerson says United States weighing closing embassy in Cuba over sonic attacks
- Alexis benched, Ozil left out & still no start for Hazard
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans: Friday Fact or Fiction
- Liverpool fans are fuming with Jurgen Klopp after Liverpool 1-1 Burnley
- Australia call up Handscomb as cover for injured Finch
- Iraqi Army Drives ISIS Out from Border Areas
- Canada eyes keeping Davis Cup World Group spot