Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, speaking on Sunday before leaving to attend the U.N General Assembly in NY, said the United States should join the countries that continue to support the nuclear deal, which he compared to a dinner party. "Every wrong step by the aggressive regime [the US] regarding the nuclear deal will be met with a response from the Islamic Republic".
Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei on Sunday warned that "any wrong doing in connection with the nuclear deal will spark reaction of the Islamic Republic of Iran", IRNA reported.
During the negotiations with the world powers in 2013-2015, "the country's officials reached the conclusion that they should negotiate and ignore some of their rights so that sanctions would be removed", Khamenei said.
While Iranian officials chose to hold nuclear negotiations and even retreat from part of the country's rights to have the sanctions lifted, the United States is behaving in a cruel, bullying and forceful manner despite all of those negotiations, commitments, Imam Khamenei said.
Antonio Conte vows to turn Tiemoue Bakayoko into the complete midfielder
On what Bakayoko can learn from Kante, he added: 'We did the same with N'Golo when he arrived here. Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is excited to be working with Tiemoue Bakayoko.
Imam Khamenei criticized U.S. officials, stating: Corrupt, lying and deceitful USA officials blatantly and falsely accuse Iran of lying.
Iran denies its missile development breaches the resolution, saying its missiles are not created to carry nuclear weapons. "They believe that a feast has been set out but that they are deprived of going to the table", Rouhani said before leaving Tehran for NY on Sunday to attend the upcoming UN General Assembly meeting. The Iranian nation stands strong.
Iran is determined to use the post-JCPOA atmosphere and expand relations with European countries, especially Belgium, he added. Nevertheless, US officials stated that Washington will announce the continuation of sanctions relief for Iran in accordance with the deal.
The worldwide agreement is facing a serious threat of collapse as tensions mounted between Tehran and Tehran recently.
- Catholic priest, teacher recovered from IS militants in Marawi City
- France - Serbie : Noah veut éviter l'excès de confiance
- Les poids lourds vont-ils payer pour l'entretien des routes ?
- Koeman: Replacing Lukaku Is A Big Ask
- Des factions palestiniennes saluent la volonté de réconciliation du Hamas
- Olympic boxing champ's Vegas fight off
- L'échange musclé entre Emmanuel Macron et une habitante de Saint-Martin
- Mauricio Pochettino "not worried" about Wembley form
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:DLR) Experiences Heavier than Average Trading Volume
- Banksy donates £200k to peace campaigners from sale of his latest work