Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, speaking on Sunday before leaving to attend the U.N General Assembly in NY, said the United States should join the countries that continue to support the nuclear deal, which he compared to a dinner party. "Every wrong step by the aggressive regime [the US] regarding the nuclear deal will be met with a response from the Islamic Republic".
Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei on Sunday warned that "any wrong doing in connection with the nuclear deal will spark reaction of the Islamic Republic of Iran", IRNA reported.
During the negotiations with the world powers in 2013-2015, "the country's officials reached the conclusion that they should negotiate and ignore some of their rights so that sanctions would be removed", Khamenei said.
While Iranian officials chose to hold nuclear negotiations and even retreat from part of the country's rights to have the sanctions lifted, the United States is behaving in a cruel, bullying and forceful manner despite all of those negotiations, commitments, Imam Khamenei said.
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:DLR) Experiences Heavier than Average Trading Volume
Investors are a little more bullish on Digital Realty Trust , Inc. of late if you take note of the change in short interest. The stock has "Buy" rating by Canaccord Genuity on Friday, June 9. (NYSE:DLR) on Friday, July 21 with "Buy" rating .
Imam Khamenei criticized U.S. officials, stating: Corrupt, lying and deceitful USA officials blatantly and falsely accuse Iran of lying.
Iran denies its missile development breaches the resolution, saying its missiles are not created to carry nuclear weapons. "They believe that a feast has been set out but that they are deprived of going to the table", Rouhani said before leaving Tehran for NY on Sunday to attend the upcoming UN General Assembly meeting. The Iranian nation stands strong.
Iran is determined to use the post-JCPOA atmosphere and expand relations with European countries, especially Belgium, he added. Nevertheless, US officials stated that Washington will announce the continuation of sanctions relief for Iran in accordance with the deal.
The worldwide agreement is facing a serious threat of collapse as tensions mounted between Tehran and Tehran recently.
- Banksy donates £200k to peace campaigners from sale of his latest work
- China rebuffs United States demand to cut off oil exports to North Korea
- EPS for Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Expected At $0.55
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) Raises Dividend to $0.33 Per Share
- Antonio Conte vows to turn Tiemoue Bakayoko into the complete midfielder
- Ban Ki-moon to the International Olympic Committee ethics commission
- Gérard Collomb répond aux policiers, et annonce une hausse de budget
- Des factions palestiniennes saluent la volonté de réconciliation du Hamas
- Koeman: Replacing Lukaku Is A Big Ask
- Les poids lourds vont-ils payer pour l'entretien des routes ?