The rain has now stopped ahead of the driver parade, but the possibility of showers remain up to and during the race, and with no previous running under floodlights before in Singapore - this is the tenth Grand Prix in the country and all of the previous nine have been dry - Grosjean is anxious that the spray from the cars might make driving conditions near-on impossible.
"With the lights high up, if the spray goes up we may not see much".
"We are looking forward to offering our continued support to make the next four years even more spectacular and exciting".
The first track to ever stage a night race in the sport has just extended its contract until 2021 and all involved will be hoping it gives the fans some excitement a decade after it held its inaugural race. The Formula One Group have agreed a deal with French television channel TF1 to show four full races exclusively free-to-air, with the rest of the 2018 season continuing as highlights.
HEAVILY Apple Watch 3 with LTE Lands Alongside iPhone X
It's fast enough to check emails and get texts or calls, but slow enough to make everything else a pain. Thanks to a new W2 chip strengthening the battery, Apple Watches can now work with cellular.
"We have interest from many countries around the world for races in the future".
"Performance-wise, we are where we are", he said. We pushed pretty hard but, unfortunately, we don't have much balance here. But Asian in general is tremendously important.
In the past, F1 has been criticised for striking one side deals heavily in their favour with local race promoters not getting enough out of the millions of dollars they cough up as hosting fees.
"We have big plans for Formula 1". "We had put ourselves at the disposal of the various parties to try and facilitate the best possible outcome for everyone".
- Des touristes américaines aspergées d'acide au visage dans une gare SNCF
- Anthony Morrow agrees to 1-year, non-guaranteed deal with Blazers
- Syracuse runs their way past Central Michigan
- Koala goes on 16km ride attached to axle of auto
- Apple introduces new products at keynote event
- Hillary Says No 'Absolution' For Women Who Didn't Vote For Her
- Kenneth Catania from Vanderbilt University took electric eel shocks
- Civilization on Barbuda has been 'extinguished' by Irma
- Sergio Perez to stay with Force India for 2018 F1 season
- Arsenal hero Merson: Ozil couldn't get a game at Chelsea