A Central Carolina Fair employee was transported to the hospital Friday night after falling from a ride while trying to fix it, police say. Police say it happened sometime between 9:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
One of the cars one of the cars on the Ferris wheel became stuck with at least one young boy trapped inside. He was taken to the hospital and has been released.
Michael's Amusement out of Fayetteville is the company that operates the ride.
Trump hits back at Clinton, with a golf ball, on Twitter
Trump tweeted that spoke with South Korean President Moon Jae-in last night, saying that he had asked the leader "how Rocket Man is doing".
On Saturday, the Central Carolina Fair released a statement saying the gondola was re-inspected and that state officials had approved the ride to be back in use.
The injured worker was transported by Guilford County EMS to a local hospital for treatment.
- Bill Maher to the federal government: Back off An error occurred
- Climat : les Etats-Unis pourraient rester dans l'Accord de Paris
- Train bombing: United Kingdom government says arrest of suspect significant
- Iran leader Khamenei warns against United States 'wrong move' on nuclear deal
- Australia call up Handscomb as cover for injured Finch
- Iraqi Army Drives ISIS Out from Border Areas
- China rebuffs United States demand to cut off oil exports to North Korea
- Virat Kohli can surpass Sachin Tendulkar's records, says Virendra Sehwag
- La Juventus portée par un très bon Dybala — Serie A
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS) - Barclays Holds Rating And Sets New Price Target