A Central Carolina Fair employee was transported to the hospital Friday night after falling from a ride while trying to fix it, police say. Police say it happened sometime between 9:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
One of the cars one of the cars on the Ferris wheel became stuck with at least one young boy trapped inside. He was taken to the hospital and has been released.
Michael's Amusement out of Fayetteville is the company that operates the ride.
Trump 'immature' and 'unqualified for the position that he holds — Clinton
The probe overshadowed Clinton's campaign and gave Trump and effective opportunity to question the former first lady's competence to run the country.
On Saturday, the Central Carolina Fair released a statement saying the gondola was re-inspected and that state officials had approved the ride to be back in use.
The injured worker was transported by Guilford County EMS to a local hospital for treatment.
- Canada eyes keeping Davis Cup World Group spot
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans: Friday Fact or Fiction
- Bill Maher to the federal government: Back off An error occurred
- Banksy donates £200k to peace campaigners from sale of his latest work
- France - Serbie : Noah veut éviter l'excès de confiance
- Amber Tamblyn pens poignant op-ed about James Woods 'culture'
- China rebuffs United States demand to cut off oil exports to North Korea
- Roadside Bomb Kills Government Administrator In Northwestern Pakistan
- How to watch the show online
- Virat Kohli can surpass Sachin Tendulkar's records, says Virendra Sehwag