Pinnacle Associates Ltd. boosted its stake in Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF (NYSE:VEA) by 4.1% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 300,217 shares of the company's stock after buying an additional 11,695 shares during the period.
Several other institutional investors and hedge funds have also recently modified their holdings of the stock. This year's performance is -0.32% while this quarter's performance is 0.04%. Northwest Wealth Management LLC now owns 63,868 shares of the company's stock valued at $2,639,000 after acquiring an additional 941 shares in the last quarter. Northwest Wealth Management LLC lifted its stake in Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF by 1.5% during the 2nd quarter. Accurate Investment Solutions Inc. bought a new position in Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF during the 2nd quarter valued at $3,379,000. Howland Capital Management LLC increased its position in shares of Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF by 0.7% in the second quarter. Wealthcare Capital Management LLC now owns 25,689 shares of the company's stock valued at $1,061,000 after acquiring an additional 443 shares during the period.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This news story was originally published by Week Herald and is the sole property of of Week Herald.
'Overwatch' Blizzard won't release 'amazing' new Hero 26 soon
Volskaya Foundry will be a three-lane map that features three control points, similar to the map objectives from Overwatch . There are already five Overwatch characters in Heroes of the Storm , namely D.Va, Genji , Lucio , Tracer , and Zarya .
Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF (NYSE:VEA) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in August. If you are viewing this piece on another publication, it was stolen and republished in violation of worldwide copyright and trademark law.
Sep 16 is a negative day so far for Deutsche X-trackers MSCI EAFE HiDvYdHgEq (NYSEARCA:HDEF) as the ETF is active during the day after losing 0.45% to hit $24.39 per share. 5,258,324 shares of the stock traded hands. The company's 50 day moving average price is $42.50 and its 200-day moving average price is $41.02.
The ETF is -4.64% of its 52-Week High and 18.76% of its low, and is now having ATR of 0.26.
- Christine Angot se fâche avec Alexis Corbière à propos de Dieudonné — ONPC
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Birthday To Be Celebrate As 'Seva Diwas' Nationwide
- The terrorist attack in the subway of London: police arrested a suspect
- Un octogénaire prend la nationale en contresens, trois morts — Creuse
- On lui retire son permis, elle rencontre l'amour et remercie la police!
- Brandon Wimbush breaks record on 65-yard TD run
- Powerful typhoon makes landfall in Japan
- U2 annule un concert suite à des manifestations contre le racisme
- CNNPolitics: Trump admin doesn't want to talk about climate change
- Ankara fâché par une manif kurde à Cologne