Pinnacle Associates Ltd. boosted its stake in Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF (NYSE:VEA) by 4.1% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 300,217 shares of the company's stock after buying an additional 11,695 shares during the period.
Several other institutional investors and hedge funds have also recently modified their holdings of the stock. This year's performance is -0.32% while this quarter's performance is 0.04%. Northwest Wealth Management LLC now owns 63,868 shares of the company's stock valued at $2,639,000 after acquiring an additional 941 shares in the last quarter. Northwest Wealth Management LLC lifted its stake in Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF by 1.5% during the 2nd quarter. Accurate Investment Solutions Inc. bought a new position in Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF during the 2nd quarter valued at $3,379,000. Howland Capital Management LLC increased its position in shares of Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF by 0.7% in the second quarter. Wealthcare Capital Management LLC now owns 25,689 shares of the company's stock valued at $1,061,000 after acquiring an additional 443 shares during the period.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This news story was originally published by Week Herald and is the sole property of of Week Herald.
Un avion de British Airways évacué pour des raisons de sécurité — Roissy
Après vérification, la police a fait savoir qu'il s'agissait d'une fausse alerte. L'incident a été résolu, précise un officier à Reuters.
Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF (NYSE:VEA) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in August. If you are viewing this piece on another publication, it was stolen and republished in violation of worldwide copyright and trademark law.
Sep 16 is a negative day so far for Deutsche X-trackers MSCI EAFE HiDvYdHgEq (NYSEARCA:HDEF) as the ETF is active during the day after losing 0.45% to hit $24.39 per share. 5,258,324 shares of the stock traded hands. The company's 50 day moving average price is $42.50 and its 200-day moving average price is $41.02.
The ETF is -4.64% of its 52-Week High and 18.76% of its low, and is now having ATR of 0.26.
- Un octogénaire prend la nationale en contresens, trois morts — Creuse
- Another dead North Atlantic right whale found off NB coast: DFO
- Le parquet désigne un expert en incendie — Incendie à Beersel
- On lui retire son permis, elle rencontre l'amour et remercie la police!
- U2 annule un concert suite à des manifestations contre le racisme
- British Airways plane evacuated in security threat at Paris airport
- Jean-Paul Delevoye nommé Haut-commissaire à la réforme des retraites
- Deaf community outraged after interpreter signed gibberish before Irma
- American IS fighter surrenders in Syria
- S. Korea boosts Iran crude oil imports