It was an omen of the second half and perhaps for the rest of the season, which really gets tough next week when the Eagles travel to Clemson to meet the reigning national champions. "We were physical, made plays", said head coach Brian Kelly after the game.
Wimbush ran for four touchdowns and 207 yards, a record for a Notre Dame quarterback.
In a performance which nearly defies description, the Irish rolled out of their locker room in the second half to post a 49-20 victory, while piling up an astonishing 611 yards in total offense, including 515 rushing yards, which is one yard short of the school record of 516 the Eagles allowed in a 34-31 loss to Army.
Jean-Paul Delevoye nommé Haut-commissaire à la réforme des retraites
Macron a assuré que cette réforme "en profondeur", "ne touchera pas à l'âge légal de départ à la retraite à 62 ans, ni au niveau des pensions".
The Irish rushed for 515 yards as a team.
For about 40 minutes it was, until Notre Dame (2-1) scored three straight touchdowns to turn a 14-13 game into a blowout and beat BC (1-2) for the sixth straight time. Losing to Boston College has not been one of them. "We came in at halftime and went up to the offensive line and said, 'Look, we need you to take over this football game". "There weren't a lot of those occasions a year ago so that's what I was hoping for".
From a passing standpoint Wimbush wasn't as impressive, completing 11 of his 24 pass attempts for 96 yards and an interception.
- Another dead North Atlantic right whale found off NB coast: DFO
- Powerful typhoon makes landfall in Japan
- How to Watch Texas vs. USC
- SLC bans Chamara Silva for two years
- Airtel new offer
- S. Korea boosts Iran crude oil imports
- U2 annule un concert suite à des manifestations contre le racisme
- Le parquet désigne un expert en incendie — Incendie à Beersel
- Deaf community outraged after interpreter signed gibberish before Irma
- On lui retire son permis, elle rencontre l'amour et remercie la police!