You save even more with the more expensive 256 GB iPhone X. One year's worth of payments at $56.16 a month equals $673.92, or a $475.08 savings off the full $1,149. If you're already a member of the iPhone Upgrade Program, Apple has some good news; you can confirm that you're eligible for the upgrade and get those necessary details out of the way before presale starts.
Apple's plan also makes it easy to swap out your old phone for the latest model each year. But, truth be told, people will be willing to pay that price, especially if they can get it subsidized or discounted.
After a year, someone who purchased the 64 GB iPhone X under Apple's plan would have spent less than $600 and could have used both that phone and then its replacement.
Olympic boxing champ's Vegas fight off
Nicola Adams had already arrived at the arena when she discovered that her debut in the United States was to be scrapped. Vlajk failed her pre-fight medical, meaning that the fight with Leeds' Adams had to be pulled from the bill.
With this hike in AppleCare+ pricing, it doesn't come as a shock that the company has also raised prices for out-of-pocket repairs for iPhone and iPhone X. While the details of iPhone X repairs haven't been shared by Apple yet (won't be any cheap!), getting the screen of iPhone 6 or an SE repaired will now cost $30 more, while iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, and the Plus models' screen fix goes up by $20.
Of course, there's a catch. In addition, you'll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone. The company's AppleCare warranty, which covers accidental-damage repairs at a heavily reduced cost, is included with the program - a $200 value. Based on the posting of Apple on its official website, even the prices for the screen fix on older iPhones have been raised by as much as $30. If you buy a phone outright, you don't have to spend anything more. Or you can pay off the phone over 24 months with zero percent interest. That could help significantly reduce the cost of upgrading to a new phone. They may not save much - if anything - over the long haul, but they also don't have to deal with selling a device on eBay or Craigslist to recoup some of their investment. The Cupertino tech giant is also increasing its fix and replacement prices for its iPhones, making things even more expensive.
- Koala goes on 16km ride attached to axle of auto
- Apple introduces new products at keynote event
- Mauricio Pochettino "not worried" about Wembley form
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) Raises Dividend to $0.33 Per Share
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:DLR) Experiences Heavier than Average Trading Volume
- Grosjean Questions Viability of a Wet Singapore Grand Prix
- Une médecin condamnée pour escroquerie à la sécurité sociale à Lyon
- Un assistant en repérage tué par balles au Mexique — Narcos (Netflix)
- Ban Ki-moon to the International Olympic Committee ethics commission
- Anthony Morrow agrees to 1-year, non-guaranteed deal with Blazers