However, Conte often claimed that there was still room for improvement from the Frenchman - something he also considers to be the case for summer signing Tiemoue Bakayoko.
His arrival sparked Nemanja Matic's surprising exit to Manchester United.
Speaking prior to leaving Bakayoko on the bench, Conte said: 'I think Baka is a good player - he's 23 years old, don't forget this. "To have in your team a powerful player is very important, above all in this league". He can improve a lot with the ball. We are working about this aspect'.
On what Bakayoko can learn from Kante, he added: 'We did the same with N'Golo when he arrived here. If you remember he was very, very good without the ball.
"But I think now he's a complete player - he's a top player with the ball, without the ball". We want to work in the same way to have this process with Baka.
Old Mutual Global Investors UK Ltd. Trims Holdings in Corning Incorporated (GLW)
Following the completion of the sale, the insider now directly owns 64,129 shares of the company's stock, valued at $1,712,244.30. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this hyperlink .
'Baka without the ball is a really strong player, a physical player.
Kante has been an integral part of the last two title-winning sides, with his performances for Chelsea last term earning him the PFA Player of the Year and FWA Footballer of the Year awards.
'I said many times about N'Golo last season that he could improve a lot with the ball. You know he is a special character, but we all love him.
Together this season, Kante and Bakayoko have managed a combined total 26 defensive actions so far in the Premier League - making 13 interceptions as well as 13 clearances.
Chelsea face Arsenal at Stamford Bridge on this afternoon.
- Apple introduces new products at keynote event
- Catholic priest, teacher recovered from IS militants in Marawi City
- Hillary Says No 'Absolution' For Women Who Didn't Vote For Her
- France - Serbie : Noah veut éviter l'excès de confiance
- Trump hits back at Clinton, with a golf ball, on Twitter
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) Raises Dividend to $0.33 Per Share
- Apple Raises Repair Prices, AppleCare Damage Coverage On Plus Series iPhones
- EPS for Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Expected At $0.55
- Gérard Collomb répond aux policiers, et annonce une hausse de budget
- Debate prep included Trump stand-in 'stalking me — Clinton