Tamblyn wrote in the Times.
Tamblyn ended her piece with a rallying cry to fellow women, writing, "We are learning that the more we open our mouths, the more we become a choir". When she was starring in the series Joan of Arcadia as a 21 year-old, Tamblyn said that's when she first faced an on-set harassment problem with one of the show's crew members.
After hearing her account, the producer allegedly told Tamblyn, "Well, there are two sides to every story".
"For women in America who come forward with stories of harassment, abuse and sexual assault, there are not two sides to every story, however noble that principle might seem", Tamblyn wrote.
For Tamblyn, Woods' denial of the experience is part of a larger pattern where "w$3 omen do not get to have a side". They get to have an interrogation.
Australia call up Handscomb as cover for injured Finch
Smith is expecting large totals during the five-match series and has put the onus on his top order to produce a sizeable innings. Peter Handscomb is being flown in from Australia as a cover for Aaron Finch who is struggling to recover from a calf injury.
"Mr. Woods attempted to pick me and a friend up when we were at Mel's diner in Hollywood, seeing if we wanted to go to Las Vegas with him that very night. Especially if that side happens to accuse a man of stature, then that woman has to consider the scrutiny and repercussions she'll be subjected to by sharing her side".
Earlier this week Amber got into a Twitter argument with the outspoken actor after he took to Twitter to himself criticize the upcoming movie Call Me By Your Name, which stars Armie Hammer as a 24-year-old professor who falls in love with his 17-year-old male student, played by Timothée Chalamet. Hammer dropped the hammer when referenced how Woods began dating a 20-year-old woman when he was 66.
"In an instant, I was reminded of a memory from when I was 16", Tamblyn wrote of this situation. When she told Woods of her age, Tamblyn claims the actor responded, "Even better".
The show's producers, as Tamblyn writes, responded by saying, "There are two sides to each story".
Mr. Woods's accusation that I was lying sent me back to that day in that producer's office, and back to all the days I've spent in the offices of men; of feeling unsure, uneasy, questioned and disbelieved, no matter the conversation."The women I know are done, though, playing the credentials game", she concludes.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partn (NYSE:BIP) Trading Up - Short Interest Down -5.69%
- La Juventus portée par un très bon Dybala — Serie A
- Liverpool fans are fuming with Jurgen Klopp after Liverpool 1-1 Burnley
- Roadside Bomb Kills Government Administrator In Northwestern Pakistan
- Apple Raises Repair Prices, AppleCare Damage Coverage On Plus Series iPhones
- Iraqi Army Drives ISIS Out from Border Areas
- How to watch the show online
- Ban Ki-moon to the International Olympic Committee ethics commission
- Four US women attacked with acid in France
- Antonio Conte vows to turn Tiemoue Bakayoko into the complete midfielder