Germany worldwide Mesut Ozil has been left out of the match-day squad altogether after suffering with a minor injury, while Alexis Sanchez drops to the bench. I think they should be alright.
That opening weekend loss to Burnley aside, it has been a ideal start for Chelsea, with three successive league wins followed by a 6-0 thrashing of Qarabag in the Champions League on Tuesday.
The pair left Arsenal's defence horribly exposed at Liverpool earlier in the month and Jurgen Klopp's charge took full advantage, securing an emphatic 4-0 win.
Arsenal last won a Premier League away game against a side that finished in the top six last season, back in January 2015 (2-0 at Man City) - they've since lost eight and drawn five of their 13 matches on the road against these clubs.
"I don't want to speak about Arsenal's problems".
EPS for Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Expected At $0.55
Following the completion of the sale, the insider now owns 23,457 shares in the company, valued at approximately $884,798.04. BidaskClub downgraded Yum! Brands from a strong-buy rating to a buy rating in a research report on Saturday, June 10th.
Wenger last tasted victory on the road against one of the big boys almost 1000 days ago when they saw off Manchester City 2-0 in 2015. "You know very well that in a single game anything can happen", he said.
"I've been taking anti-biotics".
For Chelsea, Eden Hazard continues to wait for his first start of the season as he continues to recover from a broken ankle. "Then I'll try to make the best decision for the Arsenal game".
"We are not in a transfer period and on the day we played Liverpool that affected us".
"We have to learn quickly and not do the same mistake again", he said. "Now we have to move all these situations", the manager added.
- Old Mutual Global Investors UK Ltd. Trims Holdings in Corning Incorporated (GLW)
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partn (NYSE:BIP) Trading Up - Short Interest Down -5.69%
- Four US women attacked with acid in France
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS) - Barclays Holds Rating And Sets New Price Target
- Des factions palestiniennes saluent la volonté de réconciliation du Hamas
- Roadside Bomb Kills Government Administrator In Northwestern Pakistan
- Iraqi Army Drives ISIS Out from Border Areas
- Trump hits back at Clinton, with a golf ball, on Twitter
- Une abominable tentative d'escroquerie — Disparition de Maëlys
- China rebuffs United States demand to cut off oil exports to North Korea