At least four civilians have been killed and 14 others wounded in an explosion in the eastern Afghan province of Khost, local officials say.
Khairat said the blast was caused by a "remote-controlled bomb".
The blast took place in the underground section of Hamam market in the Khost city after explosive devices were detonated, killing a civilian and another three, the Tolo News quoted Mubarez Zadran, a spokesman for provincial governor, as saying.
HEAVILY Apple Watch 3 with LTE Lands Alongside iPhone X
It's fast enough to check emails and get texts or calls, but slow enough to make everything else a pain. Thanks to a new W2 chip strengthening the battery, Apple Watches can now work with cellular.
It is yet not clear who was the target of the explosion and no individual or group has claimed responsibility behind the attack yet.
On September 11, a suicide bomber struck a convoy of foreign troops in Bagram in Afghanistan.
A USA report found earlier this year that the Taliban controls or contests control of about 40 percent of the country, and security forces are also fighting against militants affiliated with IS.
- Pamela Anderson supplie Kim Kardashian de ne plus porter de fourrure
- Emmanuel Macron n'a pas dormi sur un lit de camp — Irma
- Des touristes américaines aspergées d'acide au visage dans une gare SNCF
- Après Irma, place à Maria et Lee — Tempêtes tropicales
- What makes the iPhone X better than the iPhone 8?
- Un assistant en repérage tué par balles au Mexique — Narcos (Netflix)
- Kenneth Catania from Vanderbilt University took electric eel shocks
- Marseille à Amiens pour renouer avec la victoire en L1
- Greeks protest right party Golden Dawn
- Compagnie Lombard Odier SCmA Has $5426000 Position in Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY)