In 2015, they filed for divorce after being separated in 2014.
Rosie O'Donnell has shared heartfelt condolences after learning her ex-wife Michelle Rounds died of an apparent suicide. Michelle was born in Corning, NY on May 10, 1971 to Roger and Gayla Rounds.
Michelle's mother posted a statement asking that people donate money to organizations which help individuals with mental health issues.
À Saint-Martin, Emmanuel Macron réside "comme les habitants" de l'île — Irma
Cette conseillère assure qu'elle a choisi elle-même l'endroit où Emmanuel Macron a passé la nuit, dans la maison d'un gendarme en l'occurrence.
O'Donnell and Rounds were married in a hospital ceremony in 2012, while Rounds was being treated for benign tumors and shortly after O'Donnell had suffered a heart attack.
'If anyone would like to give to the National Suicide Prevention it would also be greatly appreciated. "There are so many out there in this world that have demons that they think suicide is the only way out".
Head here for more information on the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. The love she had for her family and friends was unconditional.
Rounds leaves behind her wife, Krista Monteleone, as well as her two daughters and a stepson. "She is now on the road to recovery", O'Donnell's representative Cindi Berger said at the time. All legal matters were resolved in court by the spring of 2016, and both parties said they were happy with the outcome: a divorce settlement based on the couple's prenuptial agreement and joint custody of now-4-year-old Dakota.
- Extra police sent into NYC transit system after London scare
- Manafort spokesperson testifying before grand jury
- New Hampshire police seek four missing children
- Vols safety Todd Kelly Jr. to miss Florida game with knee injury
- Antonio Conte: I couldn't care less about Arsenal's problems
- Florida nursing home called emergency cellphone belonging to governor's office for help
- Theresa May 'frustrated' over Hurricane Irma relief rules
- AAC shuffles schedule after Irma postponements
- Marcelo signs his new contract with Real Madrid until 2022
- Typhoon Doksuri heads to Laos, weakens to low pressure