Power has been restored for more than 1 million statewide Duke Energy customers.
The message was posted shortly before midnight, the time the utility had said the city would be back online.
"This has been a devastating storm and it's all hands on deck until the job is done", Ken Boohr of Duke Energy said.
He said he did appreciate the progress that has been made and the efforts of workers. Duke Energy also says Seminole County should have its power fully restored by Sunday, as well.
Zotac unveils Magnus EK and ER series compact PCs
MAGNUS ER Series, on the other hand, is the world first Mini PC Series that leverages an AMD Ryzen processor. There is now no pricing or release date available for the new Zotac gaming PCs.
"It's very rewarding", LeBlanc told the station. "I can't sing and dance too well, but I can perform linework safely, and not a lot of people can do this job safely". This is why God put us on this Earth. "He missed his son's wedding to get customers' lights on after #Irma #ThankALineman".
The tweet from the power company said, "Shout out to Jim, a #NC lineman restoring power in #FL".
For the homeowners in the Largo neighborhood where the Raleigh crews are working, they're finding ways to express how thankful they are to have crews come from out of state to help.
"He loves that place pretty good so I'll try to do something nice for him", LeBlanc said. About the same time, some 150,000 customers were still without power in Pinellas County, where LeBlanc and his crew were located. On Thursday, Duke Energy reported 17,800 customers in the Carolinas still without power from Irma.
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- AAC shuffles schedule after Irma postponements
- Trudeau téléphone à Aung San Suu Kyi
- Explore Volume Patterns For Some Important Insights - CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (NYSE:CNP)
- Florida nursing home called emergency cellphone belonging to governor's office for help
- Plateau Governor Imposes Dusk To Dawn Curfew Over Hausa And Igbo Clash
- Mayor: 5 dead from nursing home that lost power
- Vols safety Todd Kelly Jr. to miss Florida game with knee injury
- Listen to Montgomery Gentry's New Song, 'Better Me'
- Why Davis Cup Brings the Best out of Australia's Nick Kyrgios