Signed from Real Madrid in July for a fee that could reportedly rise to £70million, Morata has done an excellent job replacing the absent Diego Costa as the fulcrum of Chelsea's forward line.
The Spain worldwide striker has been in excellent form since joining Chelsea, scoring three goals and assisting two, much to the delight of Conte.
"Morata is a really good striker, don't forget Alvaro is very young", Conte told reporters at Cobham Training Centre. "He is improving a lot and is very close to being 10o per cent fit". Despite being a young player, he has played with Real Madrid and Juventus, in his career he won a lot.
"It is very hard to see him (returning) before the worldwide break".
Taking aim at Arsenal and Tottenham too, Mourinho said: "It's quite trendy now, teams playing with five defenders, sometimes we like to say three, but I only see them with five".
But Conte said: "I watched the game". "If you remember the first goal was very odd". I'm pleased for him.
"But now he has to continue to improve himself, to adapt himself in this league".
100000 people still without power in Georgia
The out-of-town linemen are sleeping on floors in gymnasiums and civic centers while Georgia Power continues storm restoration. He visited parts of northeast Georgia and the coast, two of the areas hit hardest by the storm. "Stay inside.
Eden Hazard could start for Chelsea for the first time this season after two substitute appearances.
"Also to score the goal you must be happy". When there is a defeat, remember after a bad start to the season, the Burnley defeat, I had a good answer from my players.
Morata is expected to be recalled to the team as Chelsea face Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday afternoon, but Zappacosta will likely remain on the bench.
Conte opened his press conference by saying his thoughts are with those affected.
"I hope to finish the game with 11 players".
"What I like about Chelsea is that even when they are under pressure they always offer a threat on the counter. But when I stay on the bus, I risk a lot, because I suffer with air conditioning".
- Real Madrid vice-captain Marcelo signs two-year contract extension with club
- Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (FOXA)
- Is using your face to unlock your iPhone comfortable or creepy?
- Nike unveils Cleveland Cavaliers' new "Statement Edition" uniforms
- Trump says deal is nearing on young immigrants
- Félix Auger-Aliassime s'incline à Banja Luka
- Richard Branson takes shot at 'man-made climate change' in Irma's wake
- Reviewing Individual Broker Targets Of Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC)
- Never Forgotten: Friday marks POW/ MIA Recognition Day
- UN Condemns North Korea Ballistic Missile Launch